Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Lachlan doesn't have the same privacy as Isla. When he's been in hospital we've seen and heard about it all, pictures of him looking ill in hospital beds with a cannula in ect. All we got told about Isla though is there's no fracture.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She blurs out any of her husbands ship information which i expected was for safety. Then plasters m34 all over the kids signs which gives it away! It’s not hard to look up which ship it is from there!

Reactions: 5
She posted a picture of him disembarking and the name of the ship is on the side of the bridge 🙄 One quick Google and you know where he has been and doing. Stupid cow!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I imagine C isn't used to the slow, quiet bed time which is why he's unsettled.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
She’s mental. Anyone apart from the actual country she is living in and her husband and kids are from.
to be fair to the big lump of wood, it’s kind of a rule we Scot’s aren’t allowed to support the England team 😂🙈. I’ll give her that. The rest is bat tit crazy .

to be fair to the big lump of wood, it’s kind of a rule we Scot’s aren’t allowed to support the England team 😂🙈. I’ll give her that. The rest is bat tit crazy .
I’m Scottish and married to an English man and live in England. So my children are half English and are being raised in England. I totally disagree with that. My son is supporting both teams but, when Scotland is knocked out, will obviously fully support England. You have to be a right bleep to say to a small child as a parent that you hope their team loses because it’s England. Thankfully the rest of my family is equally sensible and will tell him that they will be hoping England wins when Scotland goes out.

Reactions: 9
I’m Scottish and married to an English man and live in England. So my children are half English and are being raised in England. I totally disagree with that. My son is supporting both teams but, when Scotland is knocked out, will obviously fully support England. You have to be a right bleep to say to a small child as a parent that you hope their team loses because it’s England. Thankfully the rest of my family is equally sensible and will tell him that they will be hoping England wins when Scotland goes out.i was talking about Sarah not her kids .
I was talking about Sarah not her kids

Reactions: 2
I was talking about Sarah not her kids
Exactly. You said - “ it’s kind of a rule we Scot’s aren’t allowed to support the England team". That utter bollocks. Who would say to their child "Oh I hope your team loses, son. Because it's England and mummy is Scottish so I can't support it. I know you'll be upset but I'm SCOTTISH you know and that's more important than your feelings." 😵💫

I'm Scottish and proud to be so but I would never value arbitrary rules around my nationality and heritage more than my own children's feelings.

Exactly. You said - “ it’s kind of a rule we Scot’s aren’t allowed to support the England team". That utter bollocks. Who would say to their child "Oh I hope your team loses, son. Because it's England and mummy is Scottish so I can't support it. I know you'll be upset but I'm SCOTTISH you know and that's more important than your feelings." 😵💫

I'm Scottish and proud to be so but I would never value arbitrary rules around my nationality and heritage more than my own children's feelings.
We’re Scottish in Scotland and supporting Scotland. But my kid also supports England when they play. His friend is English so he wants him to feel solidarity and not isolated in the way football nationalism (or team tribalism) can be.

If my 11 year old can think like that, there’s no reason why Sarah can’t.

How come there’s been no ‘funny story, hahaha…’ ramble about how captain birdseye and I’s got injured?

Reactions: 6
She thinks that Father’s Day card is hilarious, but I wonder how sinbad felt, he was away for his baby’s first few months for WORK and I’m sure it felt awful and then his wife gets that card for him.
She acts like she hates him.

Reactions: 10