Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks that Father’s Day card is hilarious, but I wonder how sinbad felt, he was away for his baby’s first few months for WORK and I’m sure it felt awful and then his wife gets that card for him.
She acts like she hates him.
I’m surprised she didn’t get one saying “to my biological father who I never see- happy Father’s Day, I am looking forward to getting to know you!”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why can’t Rob have a lie in? He’s been working not on an all inclusive lads holiday! 🤦🏻‍♀️honestly the resentment she holds against him is borderline abusive! She’s on maternity leave! Yeah I get having 3 kids isn’t relaxing but all the clubs & running about she does is of her own making. She makes her life a lot harder than it has to be, so she can be a marta of how great of a mum is she & fails every time!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can’t Rob have a lie in? He’s been working not on an all inclusive lads holiday! 🤦🏻‍♀️honestly the resentment she holds against him is borderline abusive! She’s on maternity leave! Yeah I get having 3 kids isn’t relaxing but all the clubs & running about she does is of her own making. She makes her life a lot harder than it has to be, so she can be a marta of how great of a mum is she & fails every time!
I was about to comment the same

Reactions: 2
See I disagree about clubs making life harder. There are multiple clubs every night. She thrives that way so she isn’t “stuck indoors” with the children. Having to nurture and play with them, god forbid. Everything is military timing and then when they get home it is immediately to bed.

Will she ever stop moaning? Rob’s injury (the fact she’s not mentioned it makes me think he tried to go out to see some friends or family and she rugby tackled him) has really interfered with her plans 😂 I love it

IMG_3209.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Will she ever stop moaning? Rob’s injury (the fact she’s not mentioned it makes me think he tried to go out to see some friends or family and she rugby tackled him) has really interfered with her plans 😂 I love it

View attachment 3015529
DO AN ONLINE FOOD SHOP YOU MORON. Why does she insist on being a martyr? Get Tesco to deliver a food shop to you? You can do it sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine rather than having to moan for ages.

Reactions: 15