Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So 'someone' is home tomorrow, are were all braced and ready for the cringy reels that are coming?
Are we placing bets on who she’ll moan at for ruining her cringe reel? The navy? Ticky for being feral? Isla for being gormless? Kenny for being a baby? Sinbad for not following her artistic direction? Random others for getting in her way?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are we placing bets on who she’ll moan at for ruining her cringe reel? The navy? Ticky for being feral? Isla for being gormless? Kenny for being a baby? Sinbad for not following her artistic direction? Random others for getting in her way?
Awkwardly hugging Rob while trying to look into the camera she’s got one of her poor children to hold (with one foot in the air like a cheesy rom com/gen z fashion reel)

Is he home now for a long stretch? Let’s hope so so she can stop moaning….Oh wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Awkwardly hugging Rob while trying to look into the camera she’s got one of her poor children to hold (with one foot in the air like a cheesy rom com/gen z fashion reel)
Getting the bingo cards at the ready!
---
Is he home now for a long stretch? Let’s hope so so she can stop moaning….Oh wait!
Blokes only human. He’ll be signed up to leave again in 72 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And we've got the first cringy reels, her thanking herself for doing something that alot of single parents do day in, day out for years!

Reactions: 13
And we've got the first cringy reels, her thanking herself for doing something that alot of single parents do day in, day out for years!
Also something she always knew she’d have to do! 🙄no one forced her to have 3 kids when she couldn’t cope with the 2 she’s got

Reactions: 10
What does she want? A medal? ( yes she does ). I mean come on, they chose to have another baby knowing he was still in the Navy. Ffs.

Reactions: 13
What does she want? A medal? ( yes she does ). I mean come on, they chose to have another baby knowing he was still in the Navy. Ffs.
Nah, she just wants the next Royal Navy aircraft carrier named after her….
---
Bingo card is ready for how many times she says ‘now you can get to know your son’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She’ll be oh Coughsweet isn’t used to his Dada and be taking over. can’t wait for the vomiting reunion videos …sometimes things should be sacred.

Happy Sinbad’s Coming Home Day!!! (He’s coming home/he’s coming home/he’s coming…Sinbad’s coming home 🤭) Brace yourselves lads, it’s going to be a vom-fest

And by 8pm tonight it’ll be “blink twice if you need help Rob” because he’ll be seen on camera, weeping, wearing a Scotland top and wearily singing Flower of Scotland

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't wait for the homecoming reel, would love to see a behind the scenes 'making of' video

"No, stop, you can't hug dada yet, I haven't start filming"

"Right Rob, back on the bus and try that again, Isla's crying face was too ugly - try and look pretty darling hahaha"

"OK, cheerio, I'm immediately off on an influencer trip"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't wait for the homecoming reel, would love to see a behind the scenes 'making of' video

"No, stop, you can't hug dada yet, I haven't start filming"

"Right Rob, back on the bus and try that again, Isla's crying face was too ugly - try and look pretty darling hahaha"

"OK, cheerio, I'm immediately off on an influencer trip"
“Sorry Rob, you’re going to have to get back on the ship…I didn’t press record”

Rob:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he's back today, does she already have her night out booked tonight? And a weekend with "the girls" .... ha ha 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know it’s full on parenting three while Dadddddda is away but she has had some help and family visits and some breaks. So that little thank you reel is stretching the truth a bit, how unlike Sarah 🤣 once more we shall see what should be private moments shared and lots of passive aggressive ‘your turn’ moments. No thought that Rob has just been away at work with no days off or home comforts and missing his children and newborn.

Reactions: 5
“I can’t wait to get to know you” honestly just feels so so heartless!!
My husband (who also works away.. shock horror Sarah’s not the only one who “does it alone” for long Periods of time 🙄 ) would be absolutely gutted if I said that to him about our baby!
Babies obviously forget people and wee c initially wont have a clue who Rob is but that doesn’t mean she needs to remind him that he’s missed out on so much, I’m sure he already feels horrible about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s nae right

IMG_3023.jpeg

(I’m sure Kenny is just covering the “t” with his hand…but we couldn’t rule out a very unsubtle dig from Sarah)

• Haha
Reactions: 8