Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why she's surprised he's only napping while on her in Scotland, he's probably really unsettled and I can't imagine the flight is good for his little ears.

Reactions: 10
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
What time do we think she'll get back tonight? Considering she was still at a park 5 hours ago and she has to fly back and then drive the two hours from the airport to home.
I wondered if the school had an inset day tomorrow so they will fly back then.

Reactions: 1
Right, who can understand a word that she says on the Ad for the fish toy thing? She speaks so fast and doesn’t enunciate her words.

Reactions: 5
Right, who can understand a word that she says on the Ad for the fish toy thing? She speaks so fast and doesn’t enunciate her words.
I’ve transcribed it for you:

“I’m glad I got my own way and had a third baby. I told me downtrodden husband that we’d get free things if we did ha ha ha. I was looking for bigger better things but beggars can’t be choosers. This is a battery operated thing that keeps young Kenny entertained - thank god as I really can’t be done with him. He’s so demanding, he just wants to eat and sleep, eat and sleep and eat and sleep and I really wanted a cutesy Instagrammable daughter I could mould into me by making her wear clothes and shoes that make her look like the Honey Monster.

Anyway, I was gifted this six months ago but even though I hate doing my actual job and want the freedom to dedicate myself to hairies, nailies and lashies, I can’t actually be bothered having to do any work - they should just give me the stuff, ha ha ha.

So 25% off if you use the code #content. Walk don’t run guyzzzzz”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve transcribed it for you:

“I’m glad I got my own way and had a third baby. I told me downtrodden husband that we’d get free things if we did ha ha ha. I was looking for bigger better things but beggars can’t be choosers. This is a battery operated thing that keeps young Kenny entertained - thank god as I really can’t be done with him. He’s so demanding, he just wants to eat and sleep, eat and sleep and eat and sleep and I really wanted a cutesy Instagrammable daughter I could mould into me by making her wear clothes and shoes that make her look like the Honey Monster.

Anyway, I was gifted this six months ago but even though I hate doing my actual job and want the freedom to dedicate myself to hairies, nailies and lashies, I can’t actually be bothered having to do any work - they should just give me the stuff, ha ha ha.

So 25% off if you use the code #content. Walk don’t run guyzzzzz”
Just spat my coffee everywhere laughing at this! 😂😂

• Haha
And obvious she was reading it out loud like a bad speech - for a content creator she’s pretty crap at creating content 😂

Reactions: 9
Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..

Reactions: 2
Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..
Or they travelled really late at night and she threw the kids into school regardless.

Reactions: 7
The last few times she’s been to Scotland it’s very quiet… interesting I think

Views are down so I’ll play it again…they’re down because it’s tit and people are fed up of constant ads from you.

Reactions: 11