Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isla was born in England too wasn’t she? Get over it Sarah, I have never known a grown adult go on and on about a country where they didn’t even live for very long. Pathetic and emotionally stunted.

I’ve always thought she seems very English. She's completely anglified, in every way.

Reactions: 7
Looks down her nose at England or the thought of her kids being English but is happy to live here

Baffles me why she doesn’t just move to Scotland? Seems like the best and easiest solution for everyone given how much Rob is gone, how much she goes there, how much help she requires and how much she bangs on about it

Reactions: 15
So she’s got another gifted pushchair - not a cheap one either. Wasn’t her last one gifted as well? Surely she doesn’t need another one after a few months!! Just greedy.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So she’s got another gifted pushchair - not a cheap one either. Wasn’t her last one gifted as well? Surely she doesn’t need another one after a few months!! Just greedy.
Sure she won’t sell on. She’ll donate to a local charity 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Was she trolling us with that music she put over the story when they landed in Scotland?

Reactions: 2
Tired!!!... Sarah your bloody lucky, last night I read her post I was sitting in A&E after my 89 year old granny collapsed, I training to be a doctor and I never felt as helpless as I did last night, my husband is on night he had to drive home and collect or 10 month old, hence me having a meltdown but he said "saving a stranger your not attached bit a loved one is a different kettle of fish, I got 2 hours sleep and I was back mind the kids and I'm on call today , walk in my shoes and you will truely know how it os to feel to be running on empty
I really hope your granny is ok. 💐

Reactions: 3
I really hate these influencers flaunting their free gifted tit on Instagram- “look at this lovely expensive pram, they gave it to me for free, but if you want you can buy one for yourself- full price, with your own hard earned money!”

Reactions: 19
I think even Drunk Sarah would be hard work. Her “ha ha has” would be off the scale

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think even Drunk Sarah would be hard work. Her “ha ha has” would be off the scale
You know you’re only ever 2 cocktails away from her getting all introspective and crying over how hard she has it and how her husband is always away and she has THREE kids and none of them are good enough for her. Haha.

Reactions: 8
So Sarah’s literally landed in Scotland, dumped the kids and gone out on the lash leaving granny with 3 kids, 1 of which is ND and 1 is a baby that struggles to settle. I reckon if she said she was moving back her parents would be moving back to Holland 🙄

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I see she still insists on putting her nephews on her Instagram when it's obvious her brother's probably don't like it considering it's always the back of the baby ect.

Also noone for one minute thought that was C, far to big and blonde 😂