Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only been following since about September/October time and for someone who”doesn’t get sick” I think I’ve seen 5 or 6 occasions where she’s been sick, not including the obvious childbirth recovery. She’s a dick but giving birth is no picnic!

Reactions: 8
I’ve only been following since about September/October time and for someone who”doesn’t get sick” I think I’ve seen 5 or 6 occasions where she’s been sick, not including the obvious childbirth recovery. She’s a dick but giving birth is no picnic!
She’s the same about not having a sweet tooth yet nearly every day has cake and always gets sent sweet treats as gifts by Rob/family/friends……hmmmm.

Reactions: 7
Sarah absolutely should not be sharing that video of Rob seeing the baby via FaceTime, but I can’t help feeling sorry for him, it must be so hard on him to leave his baby at 5 weeks old and miss all of that time watching him grow.

A million times harder as well when your wife is a selfish cow who spends her days being bitter about your career choices and making you feel like tit for not being at her beck and call 24/7.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s so manipulative! This is for the benefit of allllll the people who haven’t dropped their own lives to pander to her, the woman who chose to have a third baby even though she can’t cope with the two she has, knowing full well her husband was deploying

IMG_2579.jpeg

Why doesn’t she have time to be sick? She’s got the big two in school - drop them off, go home, flump on sofa with the baby and chill 🤷‍♀️

She’s not working just now, and her busy busy schedule is entirely self inflicted - Meels and Ticky can just do their homework and watch telly like normal kids for a few days, rather than undertake hours of extra curriculars each evening.

Get groceries delivered, microwave some dinners, hibernate apart from the school run. It’s not hard!

Reactions: 14
Why doesn’t she have time to be sick? She’s got the big two in school - drop them off, go home, flump on sofa with the baby and chill 🤷‍♀️

She’s not working just now, and her busy busy schedule is entirely self inflicted - Meels and Ticky can just do their homework and watch telly like normal kids for a few days, rather than undertake hours of extra curriculars each evening.

Get groceries delivered, microwave some dinners, hibernate apart from the school run. It’s not hard!
But then she wouldn’t have anything to share and hold over her husbands head, the one she married and had children with knowing full well he would be away a lot. She acts like it’s a surprise he’s away so much - almost as surprised as when she saw the pregnancy test 😂

• Haha
Yep, I thought the same. She seems unable to ask for help so uses insta as her way of guilt tripping her Mum and friends.
She’s a martyr. She would rather continue with her ridiculous self imposed schedule of unnecessary plans, than be still and rest. If she did, she’d be faced with her inner demons. She needs another adult there to perform for.

Or, she will carry on as she is with the performative over scheduling and over sharing, because without external validation and constant distraction, she can’t cope.

Reactions: 10
Tired!!!... Sarah your bloody lucky, last night I read her post I was sitting in A&E after my 89 year old granny collapsed, I training to be a doctor and I never felt as helpless as I did last night, my husband is on night he had to drive home and collect or 10 month old, hence me having a meltdown but he said "saving a stranger your not attached bit a loved one is a different kettle of fish, I got 2 hours sleep and I was back mind the kids and I'm on call today , walk in my shoes and you will truely know how it os to feel to be running on empty

• Heart
Completely drained, tired and feels unwell but she’s making the trip back to Scotland again tomorrow … for what 4nights?!! Why can’t she just stay home?

• Wow
  • Sad
If she was truly suffering from exhaustion she wouldn’t even contemplate travelling to Scotland tomorrow. Billy bullshitter 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
The Euros start in a couple of weeks, she’ll be torn between cheering on her beloved Scotland or that other country that’s so close to her heart…no, not England where she stays with her English husband and her half English children….Holland.

• Haha
The Euros start in a couple of weeks, she’ll be torn between cheering on her beloved Scotland or that other country that’s so close to her heart…no, not England where she stays with her English husband and her half English children….Holland.
Aren’t the children 7/16th English or some other bullshit despite being born in England, she’s clinging on to a great grandparent who wasn’t English

• Haha
Aren’t the children 7/16th English or some other bullshit despite being born in England, she’s clinging on to a great grandparent who wasn’t English
Yeah she did say that 😂 I think she reads here so I’m winding her up a bit. “Ha ha look at Meels wearing her England top, bless her. I’m going to burn it when she goes to school ha ha ha she’s forgetting she’s Scottish. Ha ha ha ha”

• Haha
Isla was born in England too wasn’t she? Get over it Sarah, I have never known a grown adult go on and on about a country where they didn’t even live for very long. Pathetic and emotionally stunted.

Reactions: 9