Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apart from sinbad and maybe grandparents, who needed to see the photo of Is running at sports day? She over shares this tedious content but kept her pregnancy a secret for months, she’s so confusing.
I would be mortified if my parents did that to me, as an adult knowing my photo as a kid was out there like that, horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t a flattering photo, she obviously didn’t win or get top three as we’d have heard it. She was really exerting herself too.

Reactions: 4
Isla did win. She did pretty well to be fair….not that Sarah knew as she was sat under a tree breastfeeding nowhere near the races. One of the other mums must have sent her that photo.
It was an all day sports day because they do infant school in the morning, family picnic and then junior school in the afternoon. What a privilege to be able to attend the whole day and see all of her children’s activities!! Many other parents were popping in on their lunch breaks, missing the morning session or having to use annual leave days.

She’s always got something to moan about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Isla did win. She did pretty well to be fair….not that Sarah knew as she was sat under a tree breastfeeding nowhere near the races. One of the other mums must have sent her that photo.
It was an all day sports day because they do infant school in the morning, family picnic and then junior school in the afternoon. What a privilege to be able to attend the whole day and see all of her children’s activities!! Many other parents were popping in on their lunch breaks, missing the morning session or having to use annual leave days.

She’s always got something to moan about!
Oh wow I stand corrected. How odd no gushing post? Is she even aware she won I wonder given she sat so far removed!! She was probably only there to have people fawn over her months old baby looking like a newborn still.

Reactions: 5
He still looks so small and almost new born (if it wasn't for that smile) in that latest pic with Lachlan.

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's dumped Lachlan on "aunti nati" while she takes Isla to football!! They barely even know each other.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I can't believe she's dumped Lachlan on "aunti nati" while she takes Isla to football!! They barely even know each other.
I can! She probably ground Nati down by repeatedly playing her greatest hits of martyrdom. It’s probably a good thing that for once in his life, Lachlan some 1:1 attention from someone, anyone.

Sarah probably wanted to leave Content with Nati too!

Reactions: 8
It’s the fact Sarah not only took a picture of it but put it on Instagram too 🤦🏻‍♀️ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But Sarah never gets sick...... Because she reminds us of this everytime she gets sick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17