Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Ha ha ha bless, look at me pretending I’m posting the aff link under duress because (I’m pretending) so many people are asking where my trainers are from ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

IMG_2501.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There's probably a reason her and this friend never stayed in contact, I bet the friend is dreading it.

Reactions: 1
On the beg for a free holiday?
Thoughts and prayers for any poor holiday makers stuck near her feral inconsiderate offspring in a swim up resort. Imagine the joys of Ticky and Meels gurning and yelling on the edge of your patio every hour of the day, while mama and dada enjoy the peace.

Reactions: 8
Thoughts and prayers for any poor holiday makers stuck near her feral inconsiderate offspring in a swim up resort. Imagine the joys of Ticky and Meels gurning and yelling on the edge of your patio every hour of the day, while mama and dada enjoy the peace.
Kids booked into holiday club from 8am to 7pm and then using the babysitting service in the evening

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs we don’t need to see her bare bump again! Especially not her jiggling around giggling and trying to be ‘funny’ whilst rubbing it

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why is she moaning about having sports day all day. She really does not appreciate how lucky she is to have 3 able bodied, active children and being in a position that she can attend without taking unpaid leave (I know she’s on mat leave but she would still be able to attend if she was back in work). She is out of touch with real life and just living through the gram

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Apart from sinbad and maybe grandparents, who needed to see the photo of Is running at sports day? She over shares this tedious content but kept her pregnancy a secret for months, she’s so confusing.

Reactions: 8