Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

C_jones

Only reason she wants a seven seater is because number four is being planned Nobody is gifting her a car, her engagement is shocking and there's be zero return in that investment by the brand
does she really need a 7 seater or is it another want because something ‘better’ exists?

Reactions: 3

GiggleBee

VIP Member
He’s still dropping below the 9th centile?? Why is she or anyone else not worried and demanding she gives him formula as her breast milk is obviously not cutting it. At least he isn’t far of weaning although we all know what the portions she gives her other kids are like. I wonder how they size up for their age
Is she seeing anyone though that would pick up on it? Or is she just weighing him?

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
If she's not eating properly it won't help with her milk supply. When i BF my 2 I was ravenous!
I remember once making myself two full sandwiches for lunch followed by a Snickers bar. This was after a good breakfast and had a huge dinner in the evening! I couldn’t keep weight on. I’m sure this is a key reason why she’s is breast feeding.

Tootoo

Chatty Member
That ditl- she posted that co op lunch weeks ago. I remember because I’d bought my daughter the same one the day before. Why bother? It’s clearly not one day. Just enjoy the time off!

Shinythings

VIP Member
She probably consumes more calories than she realises through the Costa coffees and cakes. She might be lighter than she looks but her build makes her look heavier

Does your metabolism ever return to normal after an ED?

Or she could also be one of those unlucky women like myself who can eat a normal meal and look like you've eaten like an elephant for weeks.

freya

Kid looks like he’s tongue-tied or has something in his mouth. I’d hope a professional would have noticed by now if it is TT but looks very classic. Probably why he’s not putting on weight/is ineffective at feeding. And she’s past the point of having it snipped unless they go private. Quite unpleasant for an older baby as well. Probably why Sarah should have got her head out of her arse but y’know, just spectating, since she puts it out there.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
I know it's very 'Mumsnet' of me to say but it makes me nervous she is trying to get Wee C to sleep in a baby nest with a loose blanket over him/near his face. I know she is sitting next to him now but if he falls asleep she will be out of there like a shot!!
And she has them gross cats all over the house without a watch so who knows what could happen!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Does anyone else follow her friend Karena Valentina on Instagram? They seem to be good friends but seem really mismatched as friends

Reactions: 2

choccythief

Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..

Reactions: 2