Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

B_ee

Chatty Member
I was too busy looking at those awful socks and sandals to even notice anything else in that picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Whiskygal

VIP Member
I’m blocked, so sorry if I’m behind…. Why, oh why has Isla got that top on for that ad. You can see far too much iykwim…. At least pop a hoodie on the poor lass!!

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
She does, but I think that’s cos she is so thirsty for external validation, and has a constant need to show herself as a martyr.

It’s not JUST feeding, it’s SARAH feeding - more often than anybody else, in more awkward places than anyone else, and expressing milk unlike anybody else ever had to.

Just like it’s not just kids clubs - it’s swimming for Meely, swimming for Ticky, karate, piano, dancing for Meely, dancing for Ticky, after school club for both, football with the girls team for Meels, football with the boys team for Meels, football for Ticky, baby sensory for Kenny, tutoring for Meels, play date and three parties, while building furniture and waiting for the washing machine. Everything is always a long breathless list of unnecessary stuff she chooses to do, then moans about actually doing.

She doesn’t see that all this stuff is normal af, and her posting it doesn’t make her superhuman at all, not even cos her husband is away.

I think the feeding obsession is part of that, and given just how deranged she can be, I’d not be surprised if it was deliberate - she eats very little, shows tiny infrequent meals, but regular cakes, makes lots of comments about her body - so we can conclude she’s food restricting cos of the cake habit, and is poorly nourished. Plus she’s breast feeding and expressing, partly so she can shout about it online, and partly so she can burn more calories.

Her many many posts about feeding are essentially a great big yay me, it’s so hard being me, I’m the most martyred person in England!
100% ALL THIS!

lexi5436

Yes he is. That handwriting is shocking. I know he has additional needs but he is obviously WAY behind in terms of writing. Sarah will blame it on his additional needs when if she just put her phone down and spent some time with him practicing I’m sure he would soon catch up.
---
Why is she fucking around cooking an Easter dinner when she’s the only adult in the house & her kids probably won’t eat it or give 2 shits about it? Just another thing for her to play martyr about.
He’s year 2, he’s a few weeks older than one of my kids which is how I know. was honestly shocked when I saw that note. My 5 year old writes and spells better!
She’s mentioned one of them having dyslexia previously hasn’t she?

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The "PS" bit doesn't seem like what a 10 yr old would do either, wouldnt it just be "love Isla"

rainbowunicorn9

Chatty Member
She does, but I think that’s cos she is so thirsty for external validation, and has a constant need to show herself as a martyr.

It’s not JUST feeding, it’s SARAH feeding - more often than anybody else, in more awkward places than anyone else, and expressing milk unlike anybody else ever had to.

Just like it’s not just kids clubs - it’s swimming for Meely, swimming for Ticky, karate, piano, dancing for Meely, dancing for Ticky, after school club for both, football with the girls team for Meels, football with the boys team for Meels, football for Ticky, baby sensory for Kenny, tutoring for Meels, play date and three parties, while building furniture and waiting for the washing machine. Everything is always a long breathless list of unnecessary stuff she chooses to do, then moans about actually doing.

She doesn’t see that all this stuff is normal af, and her posting it doesn’t make her superhuman at all, not even cos her husband is away.

I think the feeding obsession is part of that, and given just how deranged she can be, I’d not be surprised if it was deliberate - she eats very little, shows tiny infrequent meals, but regular cakes, makes lots of comments about her body - so we can conclude she’s food restricting cos of the cake habit, and is poorly nourished. Plus she’s breast feeding and expressing, partly so she can shout about it online, and partly so she can burn more calories.

Her many many posts about feeding are essentially a great big yay me, it’s so hard being me, I’m the most martyred person in England!
Nail on the head

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Is she litterly going 500 miles with a young baby in the car??? I travelled last week woth a 10, 5, and a 8 month old it wasn't a very long journey but still it took planning and my crew are used of travelling although one is a puker!
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Och aye the nooooo, she’s aff ti the Motherland we ah three oh her bairns! The Irn Bru will be flowing, the huggis will be caught and the clootie dumplin will be eaten. Fiiiiit likeeeee

IMG_1826.jpeg

She seems to have put a lot of thought into Isla’s gifts, I hope she does the same for their birthdays…

(Some of them looked a bit childlike for me but it’s a long time since I was 10! Isla seems to have changed more every time we see her but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want a Stitch jumper)
Ffs these were very appropriate presents for a 10 year old CHILD. No need to shit on the child like gifts. She’s not 13!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
How very dare you sing that song. She only supports Scotland and won’t have anything English celebrated. Despite living in England, being married to an English man and having English children…
I couldn’t resist 😂 she’ll be stomping her Honey Monster feet because Rob needs to own his 1/1,000th Scottish heritage and get with the programme!

• Haha