Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Ffs these were very appropriate presents for a 10 year old CHILD. No need to shit on the child like gifts. She’s not 13!
Like I said, it was a long time since I was 10 and someone else said they have a daughter that age and they would want more Stitch stuff. Fair enough.

I’m more than happy to be corrected but I wasn’t shitting on anyone’s gifts - just thinking out loud really. I think I’m allowed to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Tootoo

Chatty Member
So she’s got another gifted pushchair - not a cheap one either. Wasn’t her last one gifted as well? Surely she doesn’t need another one after a few months!! Just greedy.
Sure she won’t sell on. She’ll donate to a local charity 😂

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I have never heard of someone being able to weigh their baby themselves! Also no mention of health visitor? I'm not sure how it works in England but I had the offer of seeing mine every 6/8weeks but she would always call to just check we had no concerns! I'd say his size is a very big concern
I know it’s not exactly crystal clear but she’s friends with an HV - I can’t remember if she is their HV though? I hope not because it would be heartbreaking if something went ‘wrong’ because there wasn’t a professional relationship.

I don’t believe for a second she couldn’t remember the last time she weighed him.

Picture for the blocked (or sensible people who don’t watch her inane drivel)

IMG_2418.jpeg

• Angry

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Tired!!!... Sarah your bloody lucky, last night I read her post I was sitting in A&E after my 89 year old granny collapsed, I training to be a doctor and I never felt as helpless as I did last night, my husband is on night he had to drive home and collect or 10 month old, hence me having a meltdown but he said "saving a stranger your not attached bit a loved one is a different kettle of fish, I got 2 hours sleep and I was back mind the kids and I'm on call today , walk in my shoes and you will truely know how it os to feel to be running on empty
I really hope your granny is ok. 💐

Ballstowall

That's the most pathetic "meal" I've seen online in a long time! She could have at least cooked the chicken with some beansprouts, green beans and broccoli and a nice sauce rather than just dry noodles and tinned sweetcorn

Have they flown to the moon or something? No stories?! No photos of Con “standing” on the tarmac?! No sneaky panned shots of Grannie’s conservatory with Grabdad looking pissed off when he realises?! What’s going on?! Has Sarah left the kids with Grandad at the airport and headed straight out?!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sounds like she’s weighing him herself as any health professionals would plot the weight on the chart and notice the huge drop in percentiles
That's what I thought. I think it's concerning she never shares his actual weight either (not that she has too) but Im guessing he hasnt put a whole lot on since he was born.

I just saw granny in h and m. Was waiting for my kids and thought I knew her, then realised I don’t know her at all but feel like I do! That’s weird!
I agree. As soon as the last party bag is handed out, they’ll be on that motorway with the Greatest Hits if the Proclaimers blasting out 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

(Do you still get party bags at parties or am I showing my age there 😂)
Love a good party bag!!...🤣🤣🤣 mine ate young tge youngest us 8 months so that's my party tax!!!😂😂😂

• Haha

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
My 2 are were total opposite when it came to sleeping! My oldest no more than 40mins during the day but slept at night....my 2nd has struggled to sleep at night and didn't nap well either...I spent 1 week at home done school pick ups/drop offs and dedicated time to get him into a routine he's still not like my oldest and is up during the night at 9months but so much better!

I say it time and time again she won't put effort in unless it's for her! She needs to focus on him take his lead!

Onthehop

VIP Member
I thought exactly the same. He is not comfy at all is he?

I was twitching for her to sit him vertically and pat his back. He looks like he need to be winded, and have a nice firm cuddle or sling time.
You’d think she would know this with it being her 3rd baby. She’s clueless.