Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
#engagement watch - Sinbad, you’ve earned yourself a night at home with your wife and kids then tomorrow she’ll ditch you

IMG_3025.jpeg

Reactions: 3

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
I don’t think the baby is right, I haven’t since he was born, his pallor, size, and something to do with his nose and constant open mouth suggest (IMO) something else going on.

I would be interested to hear what the previous posters who said in their medical opinion he presented as syndromic thought.
Me too if I’m honest.

Guess what time it is…time to take unauthorised photos in a swimming pool. Yes, it doesn’t show anyone, but the rule is NO photos. That includes one of your feet. Why does she feel the rules don’t apply? She really is one of those people who genuinely believe you haven’t ‘done’ something if you’ve not evidenced or tagged yourself on social media. How sad for a grown women of 3 children!
We need to know she's a solo parent!.

I am too most of the week but I don't need to post it and I wouldn't be presented perfectly at all I'm a hot mess! Litterly I was presented today only because I had parent teacher meeting for my eldest home and straight into tidying up the house it was a car crash!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ok Sarah, good effort on the cake.
I definitely wouldn’t want to eat it, what with the cat hair but you tried.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
what I want to know is… those eyelashes have been done again v recently… I’ve never had a lash app that’s taken less than 2 hours… maybe 1.45 but still how is she doing that if C doesn’t nap????? Once thr lashes have been started you can’t open your eyes and need to lay flat??
I thought she did them herself, they arnt professional are they? Bloody hell, they are awful.

frostily

VIP Member
He probably can’t relax enough to sleep as she’s so highly strung he feeds of that energy. Always got a bloody phone in his face, hungry,dragged all over the place. Poor fucker has no chance of a rest!
don’t worry, she’s giving out “calming vibes” apparently 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
“Ha ha ha bless, look at me pretending I’m posting the aff link under duress because (I’m pretending) so many people are asking where my trainers are from ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

IMG_2501.jpeg

• Haha
The poor lad my neice has reflux the puky kind and she a chunky monkey! And she has nearly always puke 60% of feeds and still does at 8 months old she was 7 pounds at birth so she was smaller than content

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Personally I was ready for a night away from my babies at the three month mark, and had a full night sleep with my husband in a hotel, see ya later ✌🏻 😂 I can’t judge her for leaving the baby with his granny … but I’m defo gonna judge that outfit
Same I actually think it's healthy to have time away as long as your leaving the baby with someone who will care for them properly! It doesn't make you a bad mother to be able to leave your child for a day