Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Her incessant need to shorten everyone’s names to an initial drives me mad!! R, Is, L & C. Like just saying their fucking namds & stop trying to make yourself interesting as we all know you’re not 🙄

Reactions: 4

choccythief

Kid looks like he’s tongue-tied or has something in his mouth. I’d hope a professional would have noticed by now if it is TT but looks very classic. Probably why he’s not putting on weight/is ineffective at feeding. And she’s past the point of having it snipped unless they go private. Quite unpleasant for an older baby as well. Probably why Sarah should have got her head out of her arse but y’know, just spectating, since she puts it out there.
He did have a tongue tie snipped when he was younger, she didn’t go into lots of detail bout it- I think they paid to go private for it so maybe we didn’t hear much about it as it wasn’t #kindlygifted

dahliaqueen

Stupid question but are they always successful? Like can it reattach? Or not fully detach?
Yes they can re-attach and have to be re-snipped - usually when the given exercises aren’t completed daily to ensure that it doesn’t re-attach

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Part of the fun of the euros is how it unites people all my neighbours with their England flags, most of the kids at the school are so into it all together chatting about it & the school do some fun activities around it too, my kids and their friends love it. As my family in Scotland do for Scotland. But the point is it’s fun to unite over the football. I work with a lot of people from other countries and most will support England as their children do who are being raised here, to join in with their friends at school 🤷🏼‍♀️
That’s because you’re normal. Her behaviour Is off the charts batshit.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Have they flown to the moon or something? No stories?! No photos of Con “standing” on the tarmac?! No sneaky panned shots of Grannie’s conservatory with Grabdad looking pissed off when he realises?! What’s going on?! Has Sarah left the kids with Grandad at the airport and headed straight out?!
She’s probably got a migraine from having to actually parent her children because they probably didn’t sleep for the entire journey like they would if she’d driven 🙄

Onthehop

VIP Member
I think it's so they will be off playing so won't need to interact with them and she hopes they will be tired after so they go to sleep so again she doesn't have to interact with them.
Yes definitely the reason. The less interaction the better.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Genuinely gobsmacked that she hasn't gone "home" for Easter. Surely there is some Wilcox Family Easter tradition she simply has to be involved in?
She only goes home when it’s completely impractical like at 40 weeks pregnant or for a weekend.

• Haha

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
It wasn’t a flattering photo, she obviously didn’t win or get top three as we’d have heard it. She was really exerting herself too.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Am I the only one that would simply not bother going to a wedding in her circumstances? A very young baby, husband away, two other kids, family at the literal other end of the country. Unless it was my best friend or a very close family member I just wouldn’t bother going!
What's the betting it's another instamum getting married?

Instasham

Chatty Member
With two children who struggle in education in England why would you think about moving abroad for schooling? Are international schools really going to be the best for kids with additional support needs?

frostily

VIP Member
But she has probably more than likely out stayed here welcome, she has shown time and time again how selfish she can be, it me me me, noting else matters,along as she gets what she wants!
true… and you never see her picking up other kids or anything (or mentioning it, because she’d at least mention it)

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Do we actually think shell leave the country next year?! Seems so wrong to do that to Isla as shell just be moving up to senior school ect.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It’s painful enough watching her being awkward now, just wait until they are teens, dealing with acne and changing bodies and being awkward.
Sarah will not cope well with that 🙈