Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Veronica

Chatty Member
I think her SIL commented on her post saying can't wait to see you all next week...so I'm presuming Sarah's making the journey!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Does she not bother buying anything new for the other two kids? The ones with clothes that don’t fit and scruffy shoes!

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Very unprofessional. She is no longer their patient but NMC states that it is inappropriate to be in touch with former patients.
Maybe it’s a ‘chat’ in the form of tea and cake?! We all know how neurotic and delicate she is.

Bogglers

During the days that chocolate Philadelphia was available, I’d have bagels laden with the stuff and peanut butter and feed and feed. My appetite was enormous but the baby got bigger.

frostily

VIP Member
My boy was 6lb at birth and at 3 months looked about twice C’s size (also breastfed). There’s definitely a failure to thrive here. I would be having him checked out, not travelling across the country to be passed from one or red on to another.
---
Also, she needs to give L some extra attention. I can’t decider anything he writes.
yeah I felt mean thinking it but his writing is pretty young looking? Mines in year 2 and writing clearly.. but not sure if it’s part of his “challenges” (speech marks because Sarah hasn’t actually said what it is)

choccythief

Career breaks are unpaid. So how will they manage? Full time influencer? In a foreign country?

I have never seen anyone with such an apparently dossy job who appears to have no accountability so perhaps she will work remotely but what about the time difference for all the very important meetings she has to attend?
If they rent out their house
Career breaks are unpaid. So how will they manage? Full time influencer? In a foreign country?

I have never seen anyone with such an apparently dossy job who appears to have no accountability so perhaps she will work remotely but what about the time difference for all the very important meetings she has to attend?
she’ll have this figured out - free/cheap accommodation wherever they are drafted, mortgage in uk covered by rental income additional income for CoNtEnT while on a career break….

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Eh? She’s going out for cake with her “faves” from her community midwife team?? As in, health professionals?!

• Wow

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Be interesting to see if this supplier for the MOD company she works for let's her work remotely, especially since during lockdown she was being forced to work in the office as she was such a vital key worker, then suddenly Sarah managed to change the dates of her super important project
so she didn't have too....... Absolutely nothing to do with the backlash she was getting for it.