Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only ever heard girls being called Connie?
Despite your username - maybe you’re not as Scottish as Sarah?! Do you take flasks of Scottish water when you leave the country? I’m sure she will say Connie is some distant relative of Scottish nature and not because she can’t say the name!!
(All said in jest - I think I could possibly be more Scottish than her!)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sarah, you need to cut down on all the kids activities and I would start with ditching piano. It was painful watching that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah, you need to cut down on all the kids activities and I would start with ditching piano. It was painful watching that.
I really felt for poor Isla. Poor kid is clearly desperate for attention, and is always eager to be in mama’s videos, even when she looks (or sounds) awful.

Her and Lachlan strike me as so enthusiastic for screen time that it makes me wonder what Sarah is like with the camera off? Those kids are so happy taking part in the performative skits of perfect family life - is that because things are so much more pleasant when mama is pretending filming?

Reactions: 8
She’s laying the footings for a gifted car.
First the question box “can anyone recommend a 7 seater SUV” ?
then, the “most popular” ones will get a post with their brands tagged.
Nice to see she’s taking things slow and being present with Connie Content, oh wait no, she’s constantly on the grift

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Only reason she wants a seven seater is because number four is being planned Nobody is gifting her a car, her engagement is shocking and there's be zero return in that investment by the brand

Reactions: 12
Only reason she wants a seven seater is because number four is being planned Nobody is gifting her a car, her engagement is shocking and there's be zero return in that investment by the brand
does she really need a 7 seater or is it another want because something ‘better’ exists?

Reactions: 3
I had a seven seater as I had five children….idiot!
---
She can buy mine Peugeot 5008 ….needs the brakes and discs, very clean, low mileage…but not instagramable !!

Her incessant need to shorten everyone’s names to an initial drives me mad!! R, Is, L & C. Like just saying their bleeping namds & stop trying to make yourself interesting as we all know you’re not 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh no I absolutely agree - she’s gonna try though!

Reactions: 1
How do you dress an oblong though. She is the most bizarre shape I genuinely don’t think anything would look good on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has she gone back to them houses she did Islas first school pics in again with C?

• Haha
Reactions: 5