Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
When my kids were small my husband worked really long hours and often abroad for work trips. Honestly in some ways it was easier when he was away as one less person to think about!

Reactions: 5

Onthehop

VIP Member
If she’s so tired then why is she doing stories on IG. Surely she should eat and get herself ready for bed?

blueberrypie

What does she mean about her ‘bum’ vanishing, she’s never had a ‘bum’ it’s always been flat. She’s also clearly put out by sizing up two sizes and begging for validating DMs about how it’s ok, which most normal PP mums know…

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I’ve transcribed it for you:

“I’m glad I got my own way and had a third baby. I told me downtrodden husband that we’d get free things if we did ha ha ha. I was looking for bigger better things but beggars can’t be choosers. This is a battery operated thing that keeps young Kenny entertained - thank god as I really can’t be done with him. He’s so demanding, he just wants to eat and sleep, eat and sleep and eat and sleep and I really wanted a cutesy Instagrammable daughter I could mould into me by making her wear clothes and shoes that make her look like the Honey Monster.

Anyway, I was gifted this six months ago but even though I hate doing my actual job and want the freedom to dedicate myself to hairies, nailies and lashies, I can’t actually be bothered having to do any work - they should just give me the stuff, ha ha ha.

So 25% off if you use the code #content. Walk don’t run guyzzzzz”
Just spat my coffee everywhere laughing at this! 😂😂

• Haha
It also encourages over eating just so you can get the good stuff. I was raised like this and to this day I will eat beyond being full just so I can get the 'treat'. It's a very hard habit to break!
💯! I was taught the same (born late 80's, 90s kid) "you can't have pudding if you don't finish your dinner" was said every meal time, and I've still not broken this habit in my 30's! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm trying to do better by my own kids and the children in my class though.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Why does she use such a small font on the captions on her stories? It’s almost impossible to read without screenshotting them first.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Wtf is in those lunchboxes 😳
Was thinking the same?? Why Quiche? And surely by the time they have lunch it's in bits from being bashed about??
She never does anything simple...a full sandwich, crisp and piece of fruit would do!

Sarah pull up your big girl pants!!!..... there are people that are solo parenting all the bloody time, I do I work full time, have 2 dogs and the kids, I have Wednesday off as my parenteral day, but I'm at home doing paperwork for work while the baby naps, I'd love to be getting my eye lashes done, i get my hair twice a year I get my hair trimmed. But we work opposite one another some weeks, he does be away for work too, were looking to get married soon and were trying to save as much as possible and save our leave for our wedding were hoping to go to Italy to get married. You wanted the third baby you got not stop moaning!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I don’t think the kids will be wanting to wear their Scotland kits somehow…..
This could be a little bit of content for her if she had a personality - do a video of her pretending to cry last night at the score with the kids playfully laughing at her and her sticking to supporting Scotland however far they get. The kids cheering on England and her singing Flower of Scotland. Something a bit different to the pish she churns out on the daily

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So 'someone' is home tomorrow, are were all braced and ready for the cringy reels that are coming?

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Not sure any kid would nap in a bright room, with the older two around making noise no doubt.He’s not really a sleepy newborn anymore Sarah. 🤷🏻‍♀️