Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s not exactly crystal clear but she’s friends with an HV - I can’t remember if she is their HV though? I hope not because it would be heartbreaking if something went ‘wrong’ because there wasn’t a professional relationship.

I don’t believe for a second she couldn’t remember the last time she weighed him.

Picture for the blocked (or sensible people who don’t watch her inane drivel)

View attachment 2933418
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.

Reactions: 1
I think it's a midwife shes friends with. The midwife always likes (or atleast used to) exploit her children on social media.
That’s better than her being too friendly with their midwife I guess. You would hope she’d be still be professional enough to have a quiet word with her, but if she exploits her own kids she’s unlikely to do that!

Reactions: 2
The last video where she’s eye bleeping the camera and she’s set up lighting 😂 this woman needs intervention

Reactions: 8
Baby wakes up in the night and is sometimes unsettled, what a surprise 🙄
The moaning and mumping from her is constant.
I bet poor Sinbad’s phone is blown up with pity party messages from her.

Reactions: 6
Why on earth is crazy Sarah renting a milking machine for 49/month when she already has an apparently great (pr product) hands free pump?? She’s got loads of milk in the freezer, but of course pumping excess milk burns more calories 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
We all know these influencers say people are asking about X and Y but I’ve never been more convinced that absolutely nobody asked this moron questions about breastfeeding

Reactions: 10
Considering C isn't doing well with gaining wait I think she's the last person who should be offering Breastfeeding advice

Reactions: 11
I’m sorry, £50 a month for a breast pump 😳 not a chance I would pay that.

And there is more chance of me converting due to a doorstep visit from the Mormons than me asking breastfeeding advice from this fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is no position to be giving breastfeeding advice….
I struggle to believe that there are that many people asking her breastfeeding questions. Highly likely it’s her!

Reactions: 7
Latest ad - taking it all in etc. whilst setting up a camera and running an ad. Does she really think people won’t see through that?!

Reactions: 8
a) She must have found some mug to take Isla to football

b) I’m sure it was fine but I don’t think Lachlan should be encouraged to hold Content like that

IMG_2431.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How the bleep can she have the nerve to say. ( AD or not ) she’s slowed down this time? She is never home. I’m exhausted just watching her. Also why is she so wooden even when sitting in a bloody chair?
---
That is not a good look, I cant speak badly of children but jaysus that photo is awful.
Serial killer vibes…. 😂🤭

Reactions: 12
slowing down cos she’s sat in the chair a couple of times. Even then, she can’t just be, and remain present … she has to make a reel about it

Reactions: 5