Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
a) She must have found some mug to take Isla to football

b) I’m sure it was fine but I don’t think Lachlan should be encouraged to hold Content like that

IMG_2431.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5

Shoegal17

VIP Member
I know it’s full on parenting three while Dadddddda is away but she has had some help and family visits and some breaks. So that little thank you reel is stretching the truth a bit, how unlike Sarah 🤣 once more we shall see what should be private moments shared and lots of passive aggressive ‘your turn’ moments. No thought that Rob has just been away at work with no days off or home comforts and missing his children and newborn.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Poor kid getting a homemade cake from Sarah, the woman that needs a recipe for rice crispie cakes and STILL MESSES THEM UP.

sugarsparkle

So no update on the cake…who thinks it went to pot?! Otherwise she would surely have shared as half the reason she did it was for Instagram!

Like I said, it was a long time since I was 10 and someone else said they have a daughter that age and they would want more Stitch stuff. Fair enough.

I’m more than happy to be corrected but I wasn’t shitting on anyone’s gifts - just thinking out loud really. I think I’m allowed to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
You’re absolutely allowed to do that. But to say they look childlike for a child turning 10 just makes me sad. They’re still children. And yes my daughter is also 10. And I’m glad she’s still into all that stuff (as are most of her class).
I just feel that doesn’t need to be a negative thing at all. Not sure why we’re in a rush to grow our kids up that’s all.
A mix of child and pre teen gifts is absolutely the way forward. Rather than make up and phones.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
None of my children have had the fixation about wearing a cast so I’m struggling to understand it.
Is it being interested in medicine or something?

I know not all babies nap for long periods of time but I wonder if she really committed to a period of time at home to allow the baby to have the best possible chance of sleeping she may find he does actually nap.
So that would be no.....priority being going out continously to buy disappointing cake for the non-sweet tooth

Fatdog

She blurs out any of her husbands ship information which i expected was for safety. Then plasters m34 all over the kids signs which gives it away! It’s not hard to look up which ship it is from there!

B_ee

Chatty Member
I'm sure she has a baby carrier. he would nap better in that and she would be able to get on with whatever. Then she can find something else to complain about

It’s mad - if I had a baby the football mums would probably arrange some kind of rota to take mine to football so I could rest and I’d do likewise…it makes me feel a bit bad for her
But she has probably more than likely out stayed here welcome, she has shown time and time again how selfish she can be, it me me me, noting else matters,along as she gets what she wants!

Tootoo

Chatty Member
She’ll claim it’s due to breastfeeding if pulled up. As lots of us have said before, although the milk gets the goodness first, if her diet is poor, the milk will be too.
I fed both my children, I ate right and although they didn’t put weight on as quickly as my friends bottle fed babies, they were still healthy and looked far more substantial than the little one here. Their birth weights were both a few lbs lower than Con too.
She needs to get her head around the fact that continuing to breastfeed is not what is best in theses circumstances. She’s failing him. It’s not easy - cluster feeding all day sometimes, but if you want it to be successful that’s what you need to do. Not express just after feeding him or when he needs feeding - it negates the whole point of expressing!

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
I think her remaining followers will go when Sinbad is home and she’s STILL moaning about how difficult her life is