Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Especially when she frequently refers to Sinbad as “somebody” when he’s done something she doesn’t like.

She refers to Isla and Lachlan by their names or their crappy nicknames so I’m not sure what Content did to earn the “somebody” title…not being a perfect, Instagrammable girl probably 😔
I don’t think she really likes the awful name she chose for him. Right from the start she was referring to him as C whereas she’s only started saying Is and L quite recently, she always used their names or their ridiculous nicknames before. Same as Mam instead of Mum, she never used that before.

Reactions: 6

Sprocket

Chatty Member
How come there’s been no ‘funny story, hahaha…’ ramble about how captain birdseye and I’s got injured?

Reactions: 6

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Even if someone had offered a gold encrusted throne she would’ve taken this pity photo for her followers. Look how amazing I am, supporting one child’s hobbies whilst feeding another. The reality is she’s daft to commit to this hobby with her current situation, unprepared by having no seat and neglectful by not putting a blanket or hat on the immensely tiny baby. Sarah says herself how tiny he is and then does nothing to ensure he is throughly fed or kept warm.

I think all comments about selfishness and never helping others out is right.
If I was in the same situation I would have so many people to call on for help, not just close friends but school mums, dads and even grandparents. The reason is I help out when others need it. It’s a two way street and if the people around her are the same as me, they start getting wise to those taking the piss and have much less tolerance!!

Reactions: 5

Mrspowell

VIP Member
what I want to know is… those eyelashes have been done again v recently… I’ve never had a lash app that’s taken less than 2 hours… maybe 1.45 but still how is she doing that if C doesn’t nap????? Once thr lashes have been started you can’t open your eyes and need to lay flat??

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I don't know why she's now saying she likes contact naps because I'm sure she refused to let one of the older two (or possibly both) contact naps.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
Exactly. You said - “ it’s kind of a rule we Scot’s aren’t allowed to support the England team". That utter bollocks. Who would say to their child "Oh I hope your team loses, son. Because it's England and mummy is Scottish so I can't support it. I know you'll be upset but I'm SCOTTISH you know and that's more important than your feelings." 😵💫

I'm Scottish and proud to be so but I would never value arbitrary rules around my nationality and heritage more than my own children's feelings.
We’re Scottish in Scotland and supporting Scotland. But my kid also supports England when they play. His friend is English so he wants him to feel solidarity and not isolated in the way football nationalism (or team tribalism) can be.

If my 11 year old can think like that, there’s no reason why Sarah can’t.

Mybb2016

Yes it seems a one sided friendship for sure.

Does Karena work in the fuel trading industry? She and her husband seem well off
Pretty sure she’s still a stay at home mum, but her husband probably does. They’ve lived in a few different countries and now back in Aberdeen, probably why Sarah’s obsessed with her - she has her dream life!

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
slowing down cos she’s sat in the chair a couple of times. Even then, she can’t just be, and remain present … she has to make a reel about it