Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stormyisles

I don’t believe her story at all, the order wouldn’t process without a payment method and if it didn’t slip through they would be emailing to say order hasn’t been processed. She has nothing else to say so just wants to come across as oops I’m so cute and ditsy 🤪
Completely agree. 1 - you wouldn’t be able to place the order online in the first place and 2 - if it expired between ordering and collection day they’d call you when payment failed. 🤥

Reactions: 6

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Do her kids ever get to just chill the eff out?!! They're out at clubs/anctivities every minute of the day!!
Of course not!!! That would mean she would have to actually 1) be alone with them 2) parent them. It’s very obvious both are pretty feral so she does ANYTHING she can to avoid having to deal with them on her own.

I reckon she’ll work remotely from wherever they are. She’s never giving up her well paid and seemingly extremely flexible day job. Or she’ll be granted a career break to go abroad, influencer full time, the SAHM that outsources childcare.
I can’t stand her moaning about the cost of childcare, she gets tons of freebies, it’s easy to see where she could save some money while on mat leave but then she’d have to spend more time with the other 2 and make less content
Career breaks are unpaid. So how will they manage? Full time influencer? In a foreign country?

I have never seen anyone with such an apparently dossy job who appears to have no accountability so perhaps she will work remotely but what about the time difference for all the very important meetings she has to attend?

I'm sorry no pudding until she eats her fruit!?!?

Between the toddler portions and cutlery, allowing her children to see her eat cereal as a meal and not allowing them to eat decent food that's not beige, and now she does this!

Isla is at such a vulnerable age and is an ED waiting to happen due to her own mother, she's eaten her meal, why is she being forced to eat fruit just so she can get pudding? Either offer pudding or don't, don't make it a bargaining deal!
Sorry you posted this a while ago, but I'm just catching up and wanted to say I completely agree! I've just wrote an assignment about how to encourage children to eat a healthy balanced diet. I'm early years based, but I have been taught that doing this is basically saying "eat the yucky boring stuff" then you can have a treat. It gives connotations of what's bad and good food, when we should just think of it as food!

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The only reason her baby routine would be of interest, is as a model of what not to do.

And there won’t be another parent of a 4 month old who is mad enough to revolve their life around the endless leisure pursuits of their older siblings. Her absurd self inflicted madness now includes:

Meels football regular team
Meels football training team
Meels dancing
Meels swimming
Meels piano (?)
Ticky football
Ticky basketball
Ticky karate
Ticky swimming
Kenny baby sensory

As well as afterschool club, mandated costa, and softplay/climbing every weekend.

frostily

VIP Member
It’s mad - if I had a baby the football mums would probably arrange some kind of rota to take mine to football so I could rest and I’d do likewise…it makes me feel a bit bad for her

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She was never Mrs Hinch level but those figures are getting worse every year

Father’s Day 2024:

IMG_2979.jpeg

Father’s Day 2023:

IMG_2981.jpeg

Father’s Day 2022:

IMG_2982.jpeg

It’s got to be the constant slagging of Rob and possibly more people than us thought having a third baby maybe wasn’t such a great idea

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Apart from sinbad and maybe grandparents, who needed to see the photo of Is running at sports day? She over shares this tedious content but kept her pregnancy a secret for months, she’s so confusing.
I would be mortified if my parents did that to me, as an adult knowing my photo as a kid was out there like that, horrible horrible woman.