Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
You’re absolutely allowed to do that. But to say they look childlike for a child turning 10 just makes me sad. They’re still children. And yes my daughter is also 10. And I’m glad she’s still into all that stuff (as are most of her class).
I just feel that doesn’t need to be a negative thing at all. Not sure why we’re in a rush to grow our kids up that’s all.
A mix of child and pre teen gifts is absolutely the way forward. Rather than make up and phones.
It certainly wasn’t my intention to offend anyone and I’m sorry if it makes you sad. I made an observation and acknowledged I didn’t know what kids that age are into - I’m glad you’ve posted what you have today as now I know (I knew the other day when someone else said a similar thing - like I say, I’m happy to be corrected).

We all know that Sarah doesn’t put her kids at the forefront of her mind so she’s more than capable of overlooking what Isla wants if it doesn’t fit her aesthetic/trying to get noticed by a brand etc. So I couldn’t rule out it being something Sarah picked rather than what Isla wanted.

People express their opinions about Sarah’s kids all the time here and imo some are far harsher than questioning if a 10-year-old would want Stitch stuff, based on their own experience.

Reactions: 6
Thank god her husband doesn't see the posts she makes, how does she know how he feels missing isla birthday. And Sarah all high and might above with her solo party, I've often done solo parties and my husband isn't at sea, but we jiggle our shift the way our kids spend as little time in creche, I'm doing my masters this year and we're planning to get married ( we're 18 years together so call him my husband) and trying to save for a dream honeymoon, like today I rarely have to attend uni, but had to go in today for a practical, my car was in the garage he was ment to work say 2 to 11, but he was told last night he had to do the early shift, I had to get the to youngest kids up dressed fed sorted get a bus and train, drop them go to my practical, I could have easy said to him.last night don't bother stay and do the late but I know he hates that shift, honestly I do too I find it lonely once the kids are gone to bed! But I didn't rant on insta, ran him into the ground, we just deal with what in front of us!. Bonus he home and I can write my assignment and he can mi d the kids!!! And he had dinner ready,

• Heart

southcoaster

Gosh… she couldn’t possibly just be at home with the children, could she? It’s such a shame that even during the school holidays she fails to recognise her children’s need to have an opportunity to be at home. Yes, sometimes everyone can get a bit ratty if cooped up but the days always come to an end and you start again tomorrow.

Also, seeing as she forgot about karate it’ll likely be all stress, rush and disorganisation.
In addition, seems a bit of a trek to drive over to that particular play centre when there far closer options!

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I have never heard of someone being able to weigh their baby themselves! Also no mention of health visitor? I'm not sure how it works in England but I had the offer of seeing mine every 6/8weeks but she would always call to just check we had no concerns! I'd say his size is a very big concern

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Baby wakes up in the night and is sometimes unsettled, what a surprise 🙄
The moaning and mumping from her is constant.
I bet poor Sinbad’s phone is blown up with pity party messages from her.

choccythief

But surely you would factor that all in when planning for the baby? Why is this a surprise?

Is Sarah giving up work when they go abroad (poor Isla)? What will happen if the house isn’t permanently rented out then? How will they pay the mortgage on one salary?
I reckon she’ll work remotely from wherever they are. She’s never giving up her well paid and seemingly extremely flexible day job. Or she’ll be granted a career break to go abroad, influencer full time, the SAHM that outsources childcare.
I can’t stand her moaning about the cost of childcare, she gets tons of freebies, it’s easy to see where she could save some money while on mat leave but then she’d have to spend more time with the other 2 and make less content

She said she felt exhausted today and she’s dragged everyone here there and yonder so it’s guaranteed she will embark on the journey at 11pm tonight

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
1) Rob injuring himself as soon as he’s home is not the one

View attachment 3021895

(You should have cropped the other kid out Sarah. I know your engagement is piss poor but sticking an emoji over someone’s face isn’t good enough)

2) Lovely, the happy couple out for a nice meal. What could possibly ruin it?

View attachment 3021896

3) Rob has, by forgotten he’s not allowed to eat what he wants, when he wants

View attachment 3021897

(I thought it was brunch?)

4) There’s that smile! It comes out when she’s meeting someone she doesn’t hate! Up the Holland!

View attachment 3021907
She has the most odd shaped eyes.

Can this one no see in joy in her husband company, my poir husband has been in lates all this week and I've had classes, juggling kids and hospital appointments, I haven't seen him properly since Wednesday, his hours at work are about to change...goodbye work life balance!!!😭 the only communication we have had the last 2 days I rang him yesterday while I was doing the dishes I was fast asleep when he got home and I'm on earlier calls . What I'd do for my husband to be home, but his job keeps a roof over our heads, food in ur bellys, warm in winter, so id never belittle him or his job, im diing my masters but because he has a secure job im able to do it

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
Maybe she buys a special kind of giant pasta that’s five times as big as regular pasta and that’s why she only has 10 bits a night? (Same with cheese 😂)

• Haha