Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frostily

VIP Member
I agree - forecast to be 29 today down here, far too hot to be traipsing round London on her own let alone with a 5 month old baby.
Hate to say it but I doubt she’ll give two hoots about dragging him around in this heat. Poor thing.

Reactions: 6

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
See she’s still trying to
Make her bring “‘mam” a thing even though she refers to her own mother as “mum” and her kids are English 👀. Make it make sense
Perhaps she’s realised the mega cringe her offspring face as she insists on being mama and dada, so is trying to drop a vowel so they can be slightly less cringe?

It’s not, cos it’s as much a vomit inducing affectation as mama and dada.

• Haha

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Because none of her kids are cute in the traditional sense (I know all children are beautiful and a gift etc etc..)she won’t keep hold of any new followers who came for for cute aspirational baby / toddler content.

She doesn’t have enough of a personality to retain them for any other positive reason… I’m simply convinced that the majority are there for the same reason as I am. Car crash content.

I mean nobody is folllowing for rectangular fashion, or family food ideas, or parenting tips?

One thing I can’t wait for - the move abroad and the immediate scramble to fill all the kids diaries 😂
Rectangular fashion 😂😂😂😂 Dead 💀

• Haha

gee13

VIP Member
So he's back today, does she already have her night out booked tonight? And a weekend with "the girls" .... ha ha 🤪

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I imagine the brothers babies’ will have been christened in the usual way or will be soon and Sarah will be desperate to be different and more “special”. That’s the way she is, she will be seething at any attention those other babies get.

Thus poor child is be failed it's beyond a joke, my baby was a good 2.5 nearly 3 pound lighter than him at birth, and he was thriving he has never been a huge baby still small at 5 but he's always followed his growth line

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
None of my children have had the fixation about wearing a cast so I’m struggling to understand it.
Is it being interested in medicine or something?
Probably a need for attention, they assume if they’re in a cast they’ll get extra attention seeing as their mum gives them none.

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
I don't understand why you wouldn't get both rather than leaving it to Rob! By the time he's home the competition will have been on for a week!!

Rainbow Blossom

He can’t be that unsettled if she’s game for driving the length of the country with him. Mine were unsettled at that age and I just wouldn’t have entertained that.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Hate to say it but I doubt she’ll give two hoots about dragging him around in this heat. Poor thing.
She won’t! It’s always what Sarah wants. I wouldn’t have said anything but she was saying he hated the heat and was really unsettled, really bloody selfish if she’s dragged him out to London just for some PR event. It’s not her job it’s a side hustle at best.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She seems to have put a lot of thought into Isla’s gifts, I hope she does the same for their birthdays…

(Some of them looked a bit childlike for me but it’s a long time since I was 10! Isla seems to have changed more every time we see her but that doesn’t mean she doesn’t want a Stitch jumper)