Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Oh ffs we don’t need to see her bare bump again! Especially not her jiggling around giggling and trying to be ‘funny’ whilst rubbing it

• Sick
Reactions: 7

Beakytoo

Chatty Member
The desperation is the most cringy thing ever. It must have the opposite effect and turn people off!

Lolo24

I know it's very 'Mumsnet' of me to say but it makes me nervous she is trying to get Wee C to sleep in a baby nest with a loose blanket over him/near his face. I know she is sitting next to him now but if he falls asleep she will be out of there like a shot!!

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
She must spend her whole life constantly waiting for someone, anyone, to respond to her martyrdom and give her the round of applause she desperately craves
Yep. She probably wants someone to ask why she goes to bed so late so she can reply telling them it’s cos her horrible husband has left her and she has soooo many things to do after the kids have gone to bed.

But surely you would factor that all in when planning for the baby? Why is this a surprise?

Is Sarah giving up work when they go abroad (poor Isla)? What will happen if the house isn’t permanently rented out then? How will they pay the mortgage on one salary?

Olli1510

VIP Member
Needs constant validation from strangers for (barely)meeting her children’s basic needs on her own…we all do it hun it’s called being an adult!

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Why does her fajita pasta remind me of dog sick ….? Literally the most unappealing meal and obviously calorie counting if she’s looking at Bupa for food intake calories …fucking muppet.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Aren’t the children 7/16th English or some other bullshit despite being born in England, she’s clinging on to a great grandparent who wasn’t English
Yeah she did say that 😂 I think she reads here so I’m winding her up a bit. “Ha ha look at Meels wearing her England top, bless her. I’m going to burn it when she goes to school ha ha ha she’s forgetting she’s Scottish. Ha ha ha ha”

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
If baby doesn’t nap does she mean he’s crying all the time. Sometimes they can be awake but settled (although if he’s hungry he won’t be). Sounds like she wants him to be fed, changed and then asleep the rest of the time 🙁

Shinythings

VIP Member
In the forces do you get an idea of where you will be drafted abroad ahead of time or could it be anywhere?

What if she's drafted somewhere where English isn't widely spoken? What if it's somewhere where British people aren't liked (most places in the world tbh)? What if it's somewhere where additional needs aren't supported and the kids have no help? What if it's somewhere that has rules that will mean Sarah can't do as she wants when she wants?

It's like she's thought of none of this in pursuit of reliving her childhood.

I would bet all the money in the world that she has a meltdown when she moves abroad and suddenly her life isn't instaperfect as she expects. The. She'll be obsessed with moving somewhere else.

It's like she can't work out that she is the creator of her own problems.

Longtimelurker10

VIP Member
Her whole midwife scenario was weird anyway. I’m sure she had her on Instagram and tagged her a few times. Was miss midwife fawning over a failed channel mummer, is this why she got to fuck around with her appointments whenever she liked?

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She was never Mrs Hinch level but those figures are getting worse every year

Father’s Day 2024:

IMG_2979.jpeg

Father’s Day 2023:

IMG_2981.jpeg

Father’s Day 2022:

IMG_2982.jpeg

It’s got to be the constant slagging of Rob and possibly more people than us thought having a third baby maybe wasn’t such a great idea