Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Waffleandlies

Awkwardly hugging Rob while trying to look into the camera she’s got one of her poor children to hold (with one foot in the air like a cheesy rom com/gen z fashion reel)
Getting the bingo cards at the ready!
---
Is he home now for a long stretch? Let’s hope so so she can stop moaning….Oh wait!
Blokes only human. He’ll be signed up to leave again in 72 hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

mindlesswaffle

I wouldn’t go near Temu with a barge pole… it’s a Chinese company that use the app to mine your data on your phone once it’s installed. She’s such an idiot.
Temu has so many issues not only with their products not meeting uk standards half the time but I would be extra caution about why they are doing this incentive. My guess is to use your data in horrendous ways.

She is cold!, my cousin got married and my sisters youngest at the time was older than C , she didn't attend and she wasn't even breast feeding, she honestly doesn't seem to have a material bone in her body

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Are they driving to Scotland or flying (around the world) to get to Scotland
If they’re flying I hope she makes a better job of parking this time 🙄

Actually who am I kidding, I hope she mucks up again. It was good fun seeing her scrambling desperately, trying to make it someone else’s fault she parked in the wrong car park

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
She’s so manipulative! This is for the benefit of allllll the people who haven’t dropped their own lives to pander to her, the woman who chose to have a third baby even though she can’t cope with the two she has, knowing full well her husband was deploying

IMG_2579.jpeg

Tootoo

Chatty Member
They go to soft play/bounce places so frequently! I don’t understand her obsession with it- thinking maybe linked to her ED and making sure her children burn off a lot of calories???
That and she can not parent?! Got to keep them busy. With all the clubs they do they must be exhausted and with that comes grumpiness. For both children and parents.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Perhaps all those years they were in subsidised accommodation would have been a good time to build up a huge deposit to minimise their mortgage...

But nah, those £100s a month on hairiest/nailsies/botoxies was definitely money well spent 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
To say nothing of the never ending trips to Costa and multiple meals out every week. They’ve wasted a fortune.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
She posted a picture of him disembarking and the name of the ship is on the side of the bridge 🙄 One quick Google and you know where he has been and doing. Stupid cow!

• Wow

emma0802

She is no position to be giving breastfeeding advice….
I struggle to believe that there are that many people asking her breastfeeding questions. Highly likely it’s her!

Shinythings

VIP Member
Why do I have a feeling she wrote that note herself? If I recall, Islas writing is quite poor but it seems to have remarkably improved especially on a paper towel. Maybe Isla did write it, but I'm skeptical.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Wonder what’s going on with the radio silence, apart from posting an ad, she’s not manically posting about the journey back from Aberdeen. This is either because: 1. Family have had a word and banned her or 2. She’s kept kids off school and knows she’ll get flamed for missing 1st day back…..
Or they travelled really late at night and she threw the kids into school regardless.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Yes whatever mad eating disorder she has won’t be helped by reading here. I craved a lot of sugar and cake when I had newborns and I think it was the lack of sleep.

You can 100% tell she’s going through something with her body because we have gone from 4 times daily mirror selfies to nothing.

Her build and weight gain aren’t as concerning as her parenting / spiralling

Tootoo

Chatty Member
Do babies normally sleep with their mouth open like that? 🙈 I just assumed babies were nose breathers 😂🙈
It looks as though she’s taken a dummy out to take the photo! No judgement on dummies, each to their own, but if you choose to use one be honest.

sugarsparkle

She does, but I think that’s cos she is so thirsty for external validation, and has a constant need to show herself as a martyr.

It’s not JUST feeding, it’s SARAH feeding - more often than anybody else, in more awkward places than anyone else, and expressing milk unlike anybody else ever had to.

Just like it’s not just kids clubs - it’s swimming for Meely, swimming for Ticky, karate, piano, dancing for Meely, dancing for Ticky, after school club for both, football with the girls team for Meels, football with the boys team for Meels, football for Ticky, baby sensory for Kenny, tutoring for Meels, play date and three parties, while building furniture and waiting for the washing machine. Everything is always a long breathless list of unnecessary stuff she chooses to do, then moans about actually doing.

She doesn’t see that all this stuff is normal af, and her posting it doesn’t make her superhuman at all, not even cos her husband is away.

I think the feeding obsession is part of that, and given just how deranged she can be, I’d not be surprised if it was deliberate - she eats very little, shows tiny infrequent meals, but regular cakes, makes lots of comments about her body - so we can conclude she’s food restricting cos of the cake habit, and is poorly nourished. Plus she’s breast feeding and expressing, partly so she can shout about it online, and partly so she can burn more calories.

Her many many posts about feeding are essentially a great big yay me, it’s so hard being me, I’m the most martyred person in England!
Yep I thought the same about the burning calories element to breast feeding - that’s definitely half the reason she does it I think!