Sarah This Mama Life #33 Poor baby’s not content, but he’s #CONTENT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WOAH WOAH WOAH……. Where have the kids prison plates gone? Just food on normal ikea kids plates now? What is she THINKING?!?! I hope she doesn’t try and give them actual ceramic plates any time soon, they are nowhere near ready for that!!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine giving a 10 year old 1 slice of toast, 3 grapes, 1 and a half strawberries and about 6 crisps for lunch 😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I feel bad being mean about a baby but his neck still looks really wrinkly like he’s still low in body fat for his age. Fist in his mouth on one of her stories as well which I know could be self soothing but added into all the other evidence it’s a hunger cue. No wonder he’s not sleeping he’s bloody HUNGRY

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Usually a positive polly 😂😂😂 she’s never positive about anything!!
The delusion is strong with this one! Nearly choked on my cuppa when she said she was a positive polly 😆😆😆

Why doesn’t she try swaddling him if the only time he sleeps (and sleeps WELL!) is when he’s swaddled?

If he’s sleeping well at night, what’s the problem with naps? Why is she moaning when he sleeps ok? Her busy schedule is self inflicted, so just…. change it?

Why can’t she do stuff with him awake?

Why can’t she pop him in a sling if he’s needing contact?

Why can’t she learn that ANYBODY, taking ANY photos, or even having a phone out at a swimming pool is a serious SAFEGUARDING RISK? The risk isn’t that she takes dodgy pics or shares them, although she’s not the best at judging these things. No, the risk is that it normalises phones and photography which means the dodgy people/photos get away with it and horrible things happen to those images. Just don’t to it Sarah. If you don’t like the rule, that’s ok, we know you aren’t very bright when it comes to child privacy and online safety, you just have to follow the rule.

Reactions: 17
My 2 are were total opposite when it came to sleeping! My oldest no more than 40mins during the day but slept at night....my 2nd has struggled to sleep at night and didn't nap well either...I spent 1 week at home done school pick ups/drop offs and dedicated time to get him into a routine he's still not like my oldest and is up during the night at 9months but so much better!

I say it time and time again she won't put effort in unless it's for her! She needs to focus on him take his lead!

Reactions: 3
He probably can’t relax enough to sleep as she’s so highly strung he feeds of that energy. Always got a bloody phone in his face, hungry,dragged all over the place. Poor fucker has no chance of a rest!

She always looks peed off and as though she’s been crying.. she hates being at home, hates being on her own, why on earth did she ever have another baby?

He probably can’t relax enough to sleep as she’s so highly strung he feeds of that energy. Always got a bloody phone in his face, hungry,dragged all over the place. Poor fucker has no chance of a rest!
don’t worry, she’s giving out “calming vibes” apparently 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
The concentration face to count out deployment sweets. She is a ridiculous control freak. Why doesn’t Sinbad do the sweet jars? Sarah loves the chance to portray being a martyr

Reactions: 10
What is this link she is peddling? She is really is a ridiculous woman!

It’s a data for cash thing, under the guise of a referral link.

Ten mins of due diligence will bring up dozens of recent articles from respected sources outlining the risks, which include Tumu accessing all your data (personal, financial, health, biometric), selling it on, and storing it inadequately, leaving it vulnerable to even more shady attacks.

• Wow
Reactions: 14