Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s asked for a divorce and she’s driven back to Mummy and Daddy to cuddle up in a tartan blanket listening to bagpipes and eating Mars bar crispy cakes ….. scenario bingo anyone?🤣
I want hangover that she claims is a migraine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
We had family time ….. which is he’s not talking to you and you stayed in, cooked a disgusting Gusto burnt offering, looked up jobs in the “Middle East” then went to bed?

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry guys, she’ll still be at the bottomless Prosecco and Pizza place *hic* 🤪

Reactions: 1
I would love to think that she has taken our advice and had a single day where she left the phone to one side and spent the day engaging with her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont know, I think shed be all over that.
Nah she’ll be crying her eyes out at the thought of having to stay in with the kids. Just a matter of time before they catch it considering the amount of mixing they all do.

Or she’s had a brand deal night away.

Reactions: 3
She must have got completely hammered, made a fool of herself, got home and picked a fight with sinbad, vommed everywhere and spent yesterday in a complete anxiety meltdown in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Somethings a miss 😂
she hasn’t even shown her face.
Think her and blob have fallen out or she’s had enough of not living in London, Scotland, the Middle East, Holland anywhere but where she lives.

mrs I’m never happy. Or mrs Can’t wait to…
Can’t wait to move home
Can’t wait for another baby
Can’t wait to change eveything in my house to look more tit
Can’t wait can’t wait

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She must have got completely hammered, made a fool of herself, got home and picked a fight with sinbad, vommed everywhere and spent yesterday in a complete anxiety meltdown in bed.
This is defo what happened!

Reactions: 1
Have to pick the kids up (who are obviously in after school club) but chats to insta in her car and pops to the shop before hand. So glad she has her prioritys in check!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Getting ready for emotional guilt trips because Dada is being deployed. Grannie, Auntie Naty, the old nursery workers, friends from the military housing, all her new school besties, L's godmother bestie Jessy, even Sinbad's family will get a look in coz she'll need them on standby for babysitting and keeping her company because she can't handle being with her children on her own.

Now, I know deployment must be really hard on families. I'm not a heartless cow. I have sympathy for people in this situation but Sarah takes the absolute piss everytime he is deployed. Needs someone to hold her hand because she doesn't know how to parent. She'll be inviting Auntie Naty down and leaving her to go out with other friends, be using the in-laws to have the kids whilst she goes on hotel stays for blogger events, leaving the kids in Scotland for the school holidays with the excuse she has to come back down south for work and sorting the house and then going off for cocktails and brunches.

But more than anything it will be about how hard it is for Sarah. It will be the waterworks and return of the odd eating and exercising habits but very little consideration for how it affects Isla or Lachlan. How she needs to up her game and made time for both children.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.