Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she actually almost apologising for not posting stories during Isla Amelias football?!
1 Sarah I couldn’t care less and 2 maybe just enjoy your daughters football game without sharing it with a bunch of strangers yano?!

Reactions: 16
Are her family scared of her? Because otherwise I just don’t understand why they wouldn’t get her the help she obviously needs.

She should be thankful that school are trying to get L the help he needs.
Definitely some truth to that, I think it probably stems back to her eating disorder as a teenager when she was very sick. Too scared to say any to her, plus her brothers are younger than her busy getting on with their own lives.

As for Rob, he just counts down the days until he can go away on the boat again.

Reactions: 5
Rob never seems genuinely present anytime she films him he's defo happier being away and that will probably continue once he's here full time! I wonder when he is deploying because they don't seem to be trying to get loads of time together before he does....they all actively avoid each other!

Lachlan doesn't get attention unless he's acting up its not the schools responsibility to teach Sarah how to parent if he doesn't have any actual medical issues then his behaviour will just continue the school will have actual families to help that need it! Sarah and Rob are just lazy hole parents....

Reactions: 5
Rob never seems genuinely present anytime she films him he's defo happier being away and that will probably continue once he's here full time! I wonder when he is deploying because they don't seem to be trying to get loads of time together before he does....they all actively avoid each other!

Lachlan doesn't get attention unless he's acting up its not the schools responsibility to teach Sarah how to parent if he doesn't have any actual medical issues then his behaviour will just continue the school will have actual families to help that need it! Sarah and Rob are just lazy hole parents....
She said during the week that he’s deploying in 6 weeks, so middle of March I guess?

Reactions: 4
She said during the week that he’s deploying in 6 weeks, so middle of March I guess?
Maybe it's just me but if that was my husband I'd be spending all my time with him no nights out would be dropping the kids activities too so we could do things together!

Reactions: 8
I think Sarah sees it as time to go out as much as she can whilst Sinbad is home to look after the children.

Reactions: 10
What do we think is happening with the baby plans? Do you think she’s putting it off till rob gets back or do you think it’s not worked out for them as yet?

I mean ‘obviously’ she has history of recurrent miscarriage sooooo that’s something they have to think about aswell 🤥

I know she’s broody but she doesn’t cope well with the kids she has got so I really hope she doesn’t follow through with wanting a baby. Babies grow up and sadly I don’t think she cares past the baby stage and if anything to go by Lachlan the baby stage was very distressing for even though she lived with full time help. Imagine if she had to do what most mums have to do look after a child with reflux, get the other kids to nursery, cookmeals, do washing, run a house whilst husbands at work all day every day. Yes I know he was deployed but she had ROUND THE CLOCK HELP living with mama and dada and she still couldn’t cope.

If baby no3 has reflux she can’t just up sticks with 2 children who already seem behind academically, and take them out of school so she can nestle up her mums arse crack.

Reactions: 13
What do we think is happening with the baby plans? Do you think she’s putting it off till rob gets back or do you think it’s not worked out for them as yet?

I mean ‘obviously’ she has history of recurrent miscarriage sooooo that’s something they have to think about aswell 🤥

I know she’s broody but she doesn’t cope well with the kids she has got so I really hope she doesn’t follow through with wanting a baby. Babies grow up and sadly I don’t think she cares past the baby stage and if anything to go by Lachlan the baby stage was very distressing for even though she lived with full time help. Imagine if she had to do what most mums have to do look after a child with reflux, get the other kids to nursery, cookmeals, do washing, run a house whilst husbands at work all day every day. Yes I know he was deployed but she had ROUND THE CLOCK HELP living with mama and dada and she still couldn’t cope.

If baby no3 has reflux she can’t just up sticks with 2 children who already seem behind academically, and take them out of school so she can nestle up her mums arse crack.
She will be in for such a huge shock bringing a newborn back in the mix. A baby just wouldn’t fit with her lifestyle and all the clubs the older two do. She needs to focus on the 2 kids she’s got since she's doing a piss poor job of raising them. How’s she going to help them through they’re learning / behaviour issues with a newborn in tow? She will have to do it all alone. No running off to Scotland for 6 months (although I wouldn’t put it past her to go there and move the kids from their school). There’s no way she would cope without support.

Reactions: 12

I don’t think they are trying for a baby quite honestly . I think she would like to get pregnant but I think with Rob still being in the navy and still being away from home and seeing as how Sarah can’t cope with the kids she has, I don’t see them actually having a third child at the moment. She is too much of a control freak quite honestly, I just can’t see her having a baby now and trying to look after a newborn and have the two older kids without Rob around.

Reactions: 3
Something up...

24 hours without a boomerang of an over cooked Sunday roast or child’s out of time dance move, what do think has happened?!

Who was she meeting last night, do we think her friends have had one too many and told her a few home truths?!

Reactions: 10
Something up...

24 hours without a boomerang of an over cooked Sunday roast or child’s out of time dance move, what do think has happened?!

Who was she meeting last night, do we think her friends have had one too many and told her a few home truths?!
She said she was meeting friends for brunch but I’m sure the pic she posted was about 3pm! Then nothing since.

Reactions: 4
Maybe she came home pissed and Captain Birdseye filmed her. She flipped out and CB smashed her over the head with one of her beige vases…?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ron videoing her with the passive aggressive commentary of "someone had a few too many drinkies tonight hahahahahha bless"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ron videoing her with the passive aggressive commentary of "someone had a few too many drinkies tonight hahahahahha bless"
Imagine… then posting it to his Instagram stories. It would come across as abusive behaviour to do that. So why does she think it’s ok to do it to him?!

Reactions: 7
Think we all know by now that Sarah silence = she’s up to more questionable tit than normal.

Reactions: 16
He’s asked for a divorce and she’s driven back to Mummy and Daddy to cuddle up in a tartan blanket listening to bagpipes and eating Mars bar crispy cakes ….. scenario bingo anyone?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.