Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if Isla was allowed to practice her reading the way L is I think we may have found the problem!
I was just about to say surely he needs to concentrate so take of the mask and gloves (2nd time shes shown him reading in a mask)

Here’s a thought if Isla liked the film and has a Harry Potter obsession how about buying the bloody book and reading it to her. The house full of bookshelves with not a single book on them!
I bloody love the Harry Potter books 😍 to be honest with help Isla could start reading the first herself.
The films are good but they dont compare at all to the books.

Reactions: 4
Sharing all Robs dirty clothes again! Come on Rob, grab your balls back and do the same to her!!

Reactions: 13
Sharing all Robs dirty clothes again! Come on Rob, grab your balls back and do the same to her!!
As if she would let them stay on the floor!

She advertises those food boxes like they are the holy grail…… which they probably are (in certain circumstances) . But she’s a mom and has a family. I don’t know many families who continually don’t eat with their kids on a regular basis. Why does she continually get the boxes for her and Sinbad, and never chooses meals they will all eat Is really baffling!

Also, she is now showing us ridiculously simple recipes that she has all the time.. why doesn’t she just get the ingredients and use the recipe card she already has.….. and do people really need a food box for a simple risotto or tacos. It’s really starting to irritate me.

Reactions: 12
As if she would let them stay on the floor!

She advertises those food boxes like they are the holy grail…… which they probably are (in certain circumstances) . But she’s a mom and has a family. I don’t know many families who continually don’t eat with their kids on a regular basis. Why does she continually get the boxes for her and Sinbad, and never chooses meals they will all eat Is really baffling!

Also, she is now showing us ridiculously simple recipes that she has all the time.. why doesn’t she just get the ingredients and use the recipe card she already has.….. and do people really need a food box for a simple risotto or tacos. It’s really starting to irritate me.
We did Hello Fresh for a few weeks during the first lockdown as a bit of a diversion. It saved us from going to the supermarket and we couldn’t go out anyway so it was something a bit different for a time. After a few weeks the recipes started coming round again so we ditched it and just used the cards we had collected and did it ourselves. I don’t have young children now but even if I did, loads of the meals are family friendly and it would probably help to sort her ‘fussy eaters’ out a bit if they consistently ate as a family. She’d also have more time to organise her life admin 🤢 as she wouldn’t be cooking twice each night. She’s such a twit.

Reactions: 10
She’s such a Creature of habit they literally eat risotto sooooooo much and mushrooms.
baffling they never eat the same as the kids - it’s like she’s just given up on them. One of my children turns their nose up at his dinner most nights but he gets given it and usually eats some/most of it or at least tries it. My youngest child hated beans and eggs but every time we’ve ever had them I always put them on the plate and now she eats them I’m so glad I kept going instead of writing her off as fussy, she doesn’t even try anymore with her kids. They just have a merry go round of frozen produce, pasta, sausages, fish and chips and beige buffets. Well done mama 👏🏻

Reactions: 6
What I find so laughable about her (and many other influencer Huns) is they always claim to be so so busy … yet they’ve got time to take a photo, add to stories, write a caption & post it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she honestly think anyone would be remotely interested that she's taking her kid to a club? Why do we need a photo of the uniform? Is it to prove she’s taking him! I do not get it.

What I find so laughable about her (and many other influencer Huns) is they always claim to be so so busy … yet they’ve got time to take a photo, add to stories, write a caption & post it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why does she honestly think anyone would be remotely interested that she's taking her kid to a club? Why do we need a photo of the uniform? Is it to prove she’s taking him! I do not get it.
I genuinely think that for Sarah, posting this mundane bullshit on Instagram has become a compulsion. She seeks validation from strangers on Instagram, she craves the attention that she gets - the likes and the comments on what she posts, probably even the running total of how many people have viewed her stories or whatever - she’s addicted to that dopamine hit she gets. She hasn’t got any real friends, no real social circle, her followers have become an audience for all the banal stuff that goes on in her life and she needs the attention to validate what she’s doing. It’s addictive behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another cringe ad. And even more cringe is the begging for engagement on it. I know I’ve said it before, but it gives me goose bumps of secondhand embarrassment that much I need to say it again:

‘ASKING FOR ENGAGEMENT ON YOUR ADS IS PATHETIC AND DESPERATE, SARAH. And even more so when the ads are so crap.’

31D82F15-26F2-4741-99A4-940C5C3BE343.jpeg

Reactions: 14
Another cringe ad. And even more cringe is the begging for engagement on it. I know I’ve said it before, but it gives me goose bumps of secondhand embarrassment that much I need to say it again:

‘ASKING FOR ENGAGEMENT ON YOUR ADS IS PATHETIC AND DESPERATE, SARAH. And even more so when the ads are so crap.’

View attachment 1051321
Even more cringe when she likes it on her other accounts because she knows the ad will fail due to the “algorithm”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Lachlan apparently stripped because he didn't want to get pen on his karate uniform but then she says he hid it in the laundry basket because of the pen marks. He must be aware control freak Mama wouldn't be able to cope with pen on it. Fine for the kids to wear uncomfortable, badly fitted clothes but don't they dare get pen on it in Sarah's sterile, laboratory style house.

• Sad
3 hours since she posted the ad and it has two comments. Honestly why do brands pay her to advertise for them? She’s seriously crap at it.

Even more cringe when she likes it on her other accounts because she knows the ad will fail due to the “algorithm”.

Reactions: 8
Does it not say something that she literally has to BEG for interaction on her ad posts? She knows that companies ask for the engagement statistics when looking at influencers to do paid work so she knows if her numbers are bad then it’s sienara to paid work. Just give it up. What’s the point?

Put out decent, interesting, entertaining content and you'll get comments and likes. Having to ask for it is the height of desperation and brands surely know that the interaction isn't genuine.

3 hours since she posted the ad and it has two comments. Honestly why do brands pay her to advertise for them? She’s seriously crap at it.
And the two comments are from Lucy comments on everything Hochin and an influencer management account. Just the reach the brand would have been after 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
And the two comments are from Lucy comments on everything Hochin and an influencer management account. Just the reach the brand would have been after 🤣
Worse than that labelpr are the management that finding her this work!! 🤣🤣

72569E96-CBA9-4E88-B38C-B2FC7FA6044A.jpeg

• Haha
And a cynical person might suggest that the silent reflux post from 2 days ago was to boast engagement before the incoming AD.

Nothing like using your baby's suffering for some half decent (77 comments) Instagram engagement.

• Sad
Does it not say something that she literally has to BEG for interaction on her ad posts? She knows that companies ask for the engagement statistics when looking at influencers to do paid work so she knows if her numbers are bad then it’s sienara to paid work. Just give it up. What’s the point?
It’s a really awful concept though isn’t it? Health advice valentines?! V niche, completely cheesy and awful, and a very hard sell! Surprised at Thortful tbh.

Flora would’ve been better to use the concept in visual comms, or even just digital to have a bit of a V day splash, and the charity would still benefit.

On this occasion I don’t think the problem is her ad, it’s that she has no filter to identify rubbish! Sellotape concept similarly reeked of desperation.

Reactions: 2
Nothing says "I saw this and thought of. you" like a card telling you to be careful about your cholesterol. Or "I didnt buy you anything because this card for free as part of an ad". She is clearly so desperate to cling on to the influencer life that she will advertise anything

• Haha
If I got a card like that it would be shoved where the sun don’t shine ……although if I even got a card would be a miracle as OH is about as romantic as a carrier bag full of farts 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.