Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially when she had already mentioned how Lachlan suffers socially and Isla academically in school. Those children can't afford to be missing time off school. Is she seriously travelling all that way just for the weekend when the children should be back in school Monday?!?

Also take off that bloody coat.

Reactions: 8
Sarah you are a bleeping disgrace. As a parent and as a human being. Taking your children out of school to celebrate their grandmother's birthday? Shows how much you value education. Its all for the gram.

Reactions: 16
Wishing she gets her nanas genes 😂 have a laugh Sarah hun not with all that shite you’ve pumped in your face 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Scotland beware that’s all I can say.
I mean I appreciate it’s a family birthday but it’s half term in a couple of weeks, go then? Don’t take the kids out of school (again).

Guys, Sarah is going to film a cleaning video, if only she can find the time. DEAR LORD SEND HER HELP.

Seriously, Sarah, nobody cares.

• Haha
Wait - what? She’s taking the kids back up to Aberdeen for a weekend when they were only just there last month?!!!!! WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Yep seems so. She is properly off her rocker. Can’t believe how school would have authorised the absence. Certainly ours would have laughed us out of town if we asked for absence for a trip to Scotland for granny’s birthday.

Wait - what? She’s taking the kids back up to Aberdeen for a weekend when they were only just there last month?!!!!! WHAT THE duck?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 5
She needs to get herself some serious therapy. She’s completely unhinged. Absolutely off her bleeping rocker.

Sarah - I’m not a doctor but I prescribe a chill pill and a sofa day. You’re not ok.
FABD5EB1-D58D-4F39-AA61-0E3292446C62.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lachlan has already missed a week when they went on holiday in October, he missed more time for chicken pox gate and now he's missing more time!!!

I am extremely confused. I thought Sarah’s mother was 70? And her Grandmother is 80? Am I missing something?

hard agree about taking the children out of school. Any responsible (great) grandparent would be horrified at the suggestion and firmly discouraging it; particularly given those chikdren’s specific circumstances. They could go up at half term and have another wee party then.

Is she driving up??

Also if she spent less time talking to her phone she’d find she had more time.

If she’s that desperate to go back she could just catch the train or a flight and go on her own? That way captain birds eye could stay at home. Selfish mare. All for the ‘gram’ to look suh so busy

I am extremely confused. I thought Sarah’s mother was 70? And her Grandmother is 80? Am I missing something?

hard agree about taking the children out of school. Any responsible (great) grandparent would be horrified at the suggestion and firmly discouraging it; particularly given those chikdren’s specific circumstances. They could go up at half term and have another wee party then.
I think her mum is only 60 or 61. It was her 60th that Sarah went up for to create the balloon wall and afternoon tea.

Reactions: 5
What a bloody bellend ….and am I the only one that her lashes give me the rage. They are deeply unflattering and all I can think of is cow eyes….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Im sure her granny could have waited till the febuary half term to see them all

Reactions: 10
It’s even worse because she does zero work with them at home as well. Maybe MAYBE if she did any schoolwork with them, and could cover the gap, maybe it wouldn’t be that bad but when they’re already behind!? She says she worries (“bless them”) and then pulls this tit. Guarantee she will be out and about and barely with granny anyway 🙄

Reactions: 13
She’s not seriously driving up is she?!
I mean she has to be there, obviously to do the balloon wall and take pictures of her awkward entirely average family for the gram 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.