Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep seems so. She is properly off her rocker. Can’t believe how school would have authorised the absence. Certainly ours would have laughed us out of town if we asked for absence for a trip to Scotland for granny’s birthday.
My Grandma would have done her nut if we skived school in the name of her birthday!

Why can’t Sarah’s mum go to them (actually that’s a rhetorical question 😂) Then they could go out for tea or go for lunch at the weekend

ETA - ah so it’s Sarah’s grandma’s birthday, not the kids’ grandma! Even still, doesn’t justify pulling them out of school for - I’ve never even seen her Grandma in any of her visits!

Reactions: 10
If your grandmas birthday was so important, you’d have celebrated it three weeks early when you was ALREADY UP THERE. Not drag your already struggling children out of school for a huge journey, just to sing happy birthday and smile like a puppet on Instagram. Woeful!

Reactions: 17
Afternoon Tea

Driving around pointing out places she has memories of. Some (not) very funny stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
45 service stations with kids in pyjamas in the middle of the night, before they’re changed into school uniform and whacked into school on 3 hours sleep haha!!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Driving through the night so she doesn't get asked 100 questions! Sarah, love get yourself sterilised you dont deserve the children youve got or anymore!!

Reactions: 18
Is it not half term in 2 weeks time why the duck can’t she wait until then to go “home”!

Reactions: 13
It’s not even her nan’s birthday this weekend. It’s already happened! She makes no sense whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe they’re driving the length of the country for a weekend, for a birthday lunch. When they were there about 3 weeks ago. Bonkers.

If it was that important, why didn’t Sarah fly up for the day on Tuesday?

Those poor kids, driving back late Sunday after 2 twelve hour drives and weekend of being knackered

Reactions: 16
Get a bloody flight and fly up after school tomorrow no missing school no 12 hour journey I mean the fuel and service station stops up and down would cost about the same.....I'm smelling a rat! Is Sinbad actually going???

Reactions: 15
Get a bloody flight and fly up after school tomorrow no missing school no 12 hour journey I mean the fuel and service station stops up and down would cost about the same.....I'm smelling a rat! Is Sinbad actually going???
I have to say, this is all sounding very reminiscent of that nonsense when Sarah took the kids to stay in a hotel and Rob stayed at the house under the excuse of having to be there for tradesmen….. or when Rob hired a car to drive to his parents to meet Sarah that time…… it’s all sounding very sketchy

I have to say, this is all sounding very reminiscent of that nonsense when Sarah took the kids to stay in a hotel and Rob stayed at the house under the excuse of having to be there for tradesmen….. or when Rob hired a car to drive to his parents to meet Sarah that time…… it’s all sounding very sketchy
And no mention of the trip before now...she doesn't stop banging on about Scotland but only mentions the day of that shes coming up???? Nah Sarah your kidding yourself hen!

Reactions: 9
I hope Rob is there to share the driving. If she’s been up a full day already and then driving 12 hours on no sleep that’s just reckless. She’s a knob for taking those kids out of school to drive so far for a WEEKEND! Especially when they are behind already. If her grandmas birthday had already happened why go up now? Oh of course because she couldn’t miss Islas dance show last weekend! She's beyond infuriating. No thought for the kids. I’m sure sleeping in a car for 12 hours is great for them isn’t it. Much better than a f*cking bed.

Reactions: 8
A complete selfish witch total narcissistic behaviour….Her and Meldrum are like peas in a pod !

There was no insta montage on Tuesday for Granny or even a reference to it, such a long way to drive for a short visit, if she was going to make them miss a days school she may as well have paid to fly then at least they would get the extra time with family instead of sitting in the car for hours and hours.

Reactions: 5
1000 mile round trip for a weekend. Absolutely out of her mind - I don’t buy it, something is going on!

Reactions: 13
Unless she wants to go back this weekend to reveal she is pregnant and film her parents reaction.
Makes no sense to go all that way and have your children miss school if it is for her granny's (whom she never mentions) birthday.

Reactions: 9
Driving through the night? Does this mean no guided tours of the chosen service stations? GUTTED

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.