Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest ad for crusha is absolutely tragic. Her voice is so fake, obvious that she’s reading from a script / notes and the fake smile 🤮 it’s certainly not making me even the tiniest bit intrigued about it, let alone making me want to go out and buy it.

Reactions: 13
Her latest ad for crusha is absolutely tragic. Her voice is so fake, obvious that she’s reading from a script / notes and the fake smile 🤮 it’s certainly not making me even the tiniest bit intrigued about it, let alone making me want to go out and buy it.
And also "WIV" 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Sending Lachlan to school in shorts and a T-shirt WTF. Weather warnings a plenty but duck Lachlan. Amazing isn’t how she doesn’t have time for the little things that mean BIG to the kids but if this was for a brand sponsorship they’d be decked out to the nines. Only bothered when they are making her money poor kids. She just doesn’t have time shes

he could have worn black jeans or leggings and a long sleeve top under the striped top. It’s beggars bleeping belief.

That ad for crusha - so bad - so so wooden and unauthentic. Will her kids even be there at half term, wonder if she’s bothered to book holiday this time 🤣

Reactions: 11
Crusha is vile.
Water, Fruit & Vegetable Concentrates (Beetroot and Carrot), Acid (Citric Acid), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Tri Sodium Citrate), Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid), Sweeteners (Sucralose, Acesfulfame-K)

Because I really want to feed my kids that instead of plain fruit juice, or heaven forbid, just plain milk.
Also, why would you want to add it to pancakes? 🤢

Reactions: 7
Why would you advertise milk shake when one of your kids has a milk allergy!

That crusha stuff is vile, I remember our school use to sell it. Probably worse now it’s full of sweeteners. 🤢

4823F185-E764-4A24-9E18-F0431E9DC02C.jpeg
D3461CD8-8EEA-441C-B2F5-C26670BDCC7F.jpeg

• Haha
Whatever PR signed off on that ‘content’ also needs their head examined. Sarah is so wooden and fake, and is clearly reading from a script to the side.

Also ‘WIV.’

Absolute state of her.

Reactions: 10
So busy and feeling so overwhelmed and anxious that she’s not got everything done that she wanted to get done, but still had time to have her hair done and go on Instagram to tell everyone she’s not got enough time in the day for everything…. Riiiight. So, so busy these influencer Huns 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
💯 this. And to waffle on like she does about feeling so busy and overwhelmed must mean she is either (1) a bit dim, (2) completely lacking in self-awareness, or (3) trolling us.

My money is on (1). Not much going on up there I think, though not quite Meldrum stupidity levels. And marginally less annoying than the feigned intelligence of Charlotte ‘I used to be a journalist but can’t actually write properly’ Taylor.

So busy and feeling so overwhelmed and anxious that she’s not got everything done that she wanted to get done, but still had time to have her hair done and go on Instagram to tell everyone she’s not got enough time in the day for everything…. Riiiight. So, so busy these influencer Huns 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Who says that they enjoy wearing an item of clothing ? And is she wearing the buttery soft leggings that Meldrum wears?

• Sick
Bloody hell, crusha pancakes sound awful 🤢 just the idea is giving me the boak.
The straggly fake hair being raked through “wiv” her nails is worse though 🤢😩

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who says that they enjoy wearing an item of clothing ? And is she wearing the buttery soft leggings that Meldrum wears?
Her use of enjoy with regard to wearing things irritates the crap out of me. I think she’s also enjoyed baskets and the decor of her toilet. Weep. Same applies to wiv 😭

Her use of enjoy with regard to wearing things irritates the crap out of me. I think she’s also enjoyed baskets and the decor of her toilet. Weep. Same applies to wiv 😭
As long as she refrains from referring to her leggings as "bad boys", I'll be okay. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is this... Progress?!
Maybe the fact several of us have messaged her about her shoddy parenting being at fault for L's issues has touched a nerve/started to sink in? 🤔
Nah, she’s just realising that her content is tit and she has to fight the algorithm and isn’t very good at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this... Progress?!
Maybe the fact several of us have messaged her about her shoddy parenting being at fault for L's issues has touched a nerve/started to sink in? 🤔
Nope, she’s just pissed off that she’s not getting the same engagement that she used to. She doesn’t have the imagination or personality to produce good reels or videos, and what she does put out is dire and she gets next to no engagement on her ad posts anymore. She’s just huffing because she can see that her Instagram “career” is at the beginning of the end….!

Just wait for it - there will be a post about “trolls” coming soon - or something else to boost her engagement…. Trolls/mental health/eating disorders/fertility issues/lachlans early years…… anything to get those numbers up!!!!

Reactions: 17
Can we all spare a thought for Sarah today during the storm as if she lived in Aberdeen she would've had snow instead. Must be an incredibly difficult day for her to have to miss out on and deal with the storm instead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.