Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all spare a thought for Sarah today during the storm as if she lived in Aberdeen she would've had snow instead. Must be an incredibly difficult day for her to have to miss out on and deal with the storm instead
Something else to blame Sinbad for.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cannot wait for the next reel, changing her outfit - how original and engaging 'haha'.

Have just seen her story from last night about the pasta being the easiest meal ever, like anything she makes isn't? Everything comes pretty packed, pre cooked or with the instructions attached and she still cannot make anything slightly appealing.

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go. Sarah trying and no doubt failing yet again at decent Instagram content. Her reels are always the most cringe ever. Brace yourselves🍿 🍿

• Haha
I’m guessing the schools were closed for her kids today?! Bet she’s had a lovely day having to unexpectedly parent her own kids for a change.

Reactions: 6
She knows her stories are boring AF so pretends the cat is doing something hilarious behind Isla. Laughing her head off at a cat lying on a table. 🙄

People are in hospital, people have died, people have lost their homes, lorries overturned, but Sarah is just hoping she can get to London for a day out!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She knows her stories are boring AF so pretends the cat is doing something hilarious behind Isla. Laughing her head off at a cat lying on a table. 🙄
I genuinely thought I’d missed the cat performing a magic trick or something they way she was going on. It was a cat. Lay on a table. Hilarious. Haha.

This made me laugh and think of Sarah. Bet she didn’t go out in the wind today in case she lost her lashes or her grim hair extensions… 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She finds the strangest things funny. Just like the tumbleweed stories she starts with by saying something so funny happened.

How many women in their 30s refer to friends as besties. She reminds me of a 10 year old girl. Has she got over her bestie friend sniding off with Lucie? Did they need a teacher to sit them down and say you don't need a best friend, you can all be friends together? Has she brought those best friend necklaces she was eyeing up the other week to give to the London besties?

Reactions: 12
I actually think she is mentally ill …having been around

You can be functioning but need help

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why the duck don’t others? …Lucie the twit is on her mental journey…, she’s a mean girl and a grabber

Reactions: 1
Put out decent, interesting, entertaining content and you'll get comments and likes. Having to ask for it is the height of desperation and brands surely know that the interaction isn't genuine.

And the two comments are from Lucy comments on everything Hochin and an influencer management account. Just the reach the brand would have been after 🤣
I don’t follow lucy but see her name everywhere! She must be glues to her phone 24/7! Such a little creepy woman.

Nearly 8, so she’s had this “boyfriend” since she was 4!
Wow that’s just bloody odd!! He’s her friend, he’s a boy, they are children!!! She’s a bleeping lunatic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Do you know what Sarah, I bet your kids actually had the best day yesterday. No dashing about and being able to play with their toys at home. It’s you that had the problem with being “stuck indoors”. We lost the fence along one whole side of the garden and had no power for almost 7 hours but read, played games etc because we’re parents and that’s what we do 🙄

Reactions: 14
I strongly suspect the friends she’s with make it clear she isn’t allowed to story and constantly share stuff when she’s with them, of them. I can imagine it’s very very irritating as well as a massive privacy concern for some.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.