Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those hair extensions are :sick:. Could not look more like the Grudge if she tried.

Does anyone know how tall Sarah is? I’m trying to work out if she’s tall, or if everything she buys is from the children’s section because it looks so short on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those hair extensions are :sick:. Could not look more like the Grudge if she tried.

Does anyone know how tall Sarah is? I’m trying to work out if she’s tall, or if everything she buys is from the children’s section because it looks so short on her.
Hair extensions are bloody awful. What grown woman would want hair that long and straggly is beyond me.

She’s about 5’6, the extensions are thin and ratty, she needs another pack minimum for them to look anywhere near thick enough for the length.
Nothing she wears looks even remotely nice or like it fits her!

Reactions: 9
Forget about the kids drinks bottle she is taking to the office today it is the pleather trousers that would raise eyebrows if a manager (high pressured keyworker job, with authority to move project dates for home schooling remember) turned up to the office in those.

Forget about the kids drinks bottle she is taking to the office today it is the pleather trousers that would raise eyebrows if a manager (high pressured keyworker job, with authority to move project dates for home schooling remember) turned up to the office in those.
Her work wardrobe is something else, I’m always surprised she gets away with wearing some of the stuff she does.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t exclude a child based on their behaviour (additional needs or not). I would however based on a parent’s behaviour…

My son is the same age as L and has had multiple party invites since starting primary school (3 parties last weekend alone!) - so this sounds very much like a Sarah/L problem.

Reactions: 6
She didn't have a party for Lachlan's birthday choosing to go on holiday instead. Maybe if she made an effort with Lachlan's classmates she would have his classmates do the same.

Don't know what goes on in school but Lachlan seems a proper sweetie - a little wild, hasn't been taught proper boundaries but I hope he isn't being excluded because of Sarah and Sinbad's poor parenting. More concerning that Sarah seems to expect him to be excluded. Just because she doesn't like spending time with him doesn't mean his classmates feel the same way.

Maybe they won’t want to invite him because they don’t trust his mother to not photograph/film them, or put pass agg “haha” commentary about the party 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Maybe they won’t want to invite him because they don’t trust his mother to not photograph/film them, or put pass agg “haha” commentary about the party 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think you’ve probably hit the nail on the head here. I wouldn’t want my kids filmed at a party & plastered on I staff or thousands of strangers to watch. Poor Lachlan, as another posted has said, I would never exclude a child from a birthday party unless they were actually nasty to my child. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s wild how little self awareness she has that she doesn’t stop to consider if she’s played a part in his popularity/invites. I’d have to invite him out of politeness but also politely request she respects the other kids bloody privacy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It’s wild how little self awareness she has that she doesn’t stop to consider if she’s played a part in his popularity/invites. I’d have to invite him out of politeness but also politely request she respects the other kids bloody privacy.
You’d have to do a phone amnesty at the door to get her not to upload photos 😂😂

I did wonder at the time of that was edgy Reb making a dig at Sarah because she’s never out of Dunelm.

And Sarah has form for over sharing about the kids toilet misfortunes, remember when she stories about being in a restaurant and the manager appearing at the table with one of the children and informing Sarah the child had pooped on the floor.
She thought it was hilarious 🙄
That was Isla! She didn’t even know where Isla was for her to be off shitting on the floor. Awful!

• Sad
Why couldn’t all 4 of them eat either of those dinners she made last night?
Pirate day at school so typically Sarah made an outfit this morning, schools normally give some notice, don’t just decide that day. She’s unbelievable 🙄

He’s going to be absolutely freezing at school in that! Does she realise that it’s still winter and blowing a gale? It may look really sunny and lovely outside but it’s so cold.

• Sad
I absolutely detest it when Instagramers do the I'm such a busy, hectic mama I had to make last minute costume this morning. It has been done to death by Sarah and all the other mummy influencers. They think it makes them relatable, like they are spinning plates and are so, so busy. She did it with Isla for some Egyptian or Roman Day last month too.

Reactions: 11
Presumably the school uses email or something as well as letters. Given the amount of time she spends staring at her phone, there’s no excuse for not knowing 🙄

Absolutely perplexed as to why brands pay her to advertise. She is so crap at it. Lazy, dull ‘content’ and the sound of her ad voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.