Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now the disgusting valentines card for sinbad, is she obsessed with toilet habits?!
For someone who has maximum privacy in her toilet with the layers of window dressing she sure likes to broadcast everyone else’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I only live 10 mins from here and the weather was wet but I dont think it was that windy 🙈

Reactions: 2
I only live 10 mins from here and the weather was wet but I dont think it was that windy 🙈
The weather has been fine other than rain yesterday…my driveway gates are still standing and all the fencing, poor Sarah 😂.

That comment on Katie’s post? Just casually drops it in that they’re moving to Dubai ‘in a few years’ WHAT ABOUT THE KIDS? In a few years they’ll be at important ages in terms of school and what about going to Scotland? Aren’t they buying there when Rob leaves the navy? Thought he was desperate to move to Aberdeen? Never met a woman who constantly flip flops from wanting to live in different countries. Honestly couldn’t imagine packing my kids lives up to move somewhere so far away from everyone / everything they know. Have they even been to Dubai more than once? God she’s so infuriating.
I saw this comment too, she’s either desperately unhappy with her current life and constantly seeking more, or lying to make herself look ‘cool’ and down with the kids 😂 in all honesty though, she’s going to continue to be unhappy and desperately searching more if she can’t be happy with what she already has.

Reactions: 6
Constantly seeking the next best thing for the short-term high and then desperately needing something else to make her happy. She needs a psychiatrist not furniture, baskets, baby, relocating to Aberdeen/Middle East/London. None of these will fix her issues.

Reactions: 10
Obviously wasnt put in securely
Don’t really understand the point in her driveway gates anyway. One side attached to her house and the other to the neighbours wall. In front of their garage, the serve no purpose really.

• Haha
Well she won’t be doing a Studio gig this year with her early fake Christmas……they’ve been put into administration…..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After her hilarious poo story the other day, that Valentine’s card would suggest Rob was the culprit. Bless him lol haha. Unfortunate choice there Sara! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thought you couldn't get any worse Valentine's Day cards that the ones she had the AD for the other week, I have now been proved incorrect. Congratulations Sarah 💩 bet Rob counting down the days the GTF away from her on deployment.

• Haha
If a man is spending ages in the toilet on the regular I would think he was getting in on the “self love” craze. Maybe because his other half was so uptight, but it’s probably not that at all…..

• Haha
I can imagine Screwball Sarah standing at the toilet door with a timer 'Somebody's been in the toilet for 2 mins longer than he is allowed'.
He's probably just hiding from her and her condescending comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe if Sarah’s cooking wasn’t so terrible, Rob wouldn’t need to be on the loo so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine Screwball Sarah standing at the toilet door with a timer 'Somebody's been in the toilet for 2 mins longer than he is allowed'.
He's probably just hiding from her and her condescending comments.
Absolutely hilarious🤣🤣🤣 keep giggling at this.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just find her more & more crazy. Her stories the other night about getting the perfect “TikTok bun” when she was decorating & then actually recording herself trying to do it. Sorry but you’re painting, shove it up & call it a day. If I’m just at home & want my hair out of the way I put it up & don’t even look at it in the mirror never mind trying to perfect it then recording myself. I know we all take the piss, quite rightly so, but she is evidently really unwell mentally. She is so erratic & the constant pointing out of things that she thinks are ‘wrong’, ‘broken’ or ‘needing replaced’. What the hell?! Does anyone think it’s an attention thing? Or genuinely how she is day in day out? I could never have a friend like that much less live with her everyday 🤯

Reactions: 12
She really doesn’t see the correlation between Rob spending a long time in the loo and the fact she feeds them a diet of pure starch and carbs…?
“Hahaha I made you all constipated and now I shall mock you on the internet for it!”

Reactions: 7
She really doesn’t see the correlation between Rob spending a long time in the loo and the fact she feeds them a diet of pure starch and carbs…?
“Hahaha I made you all constipated and now I shall mock you on the internet for it!”
I. Just think he's hiding from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will never understand how someone with so many issues does nothing but pick holes in and ridicule her children and husband.

At least she’s toobusy to panic over deployment as shes absolutely manic at the moment!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.