Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haggis cooked well is lovely.... This is Sarah making it though so 🤮🤮

She won't even try and make if for all four of them. The haggis is for Instagram and for her 'whaaa miss home 💔' stories.

Reactions: 11
'L got a doughnut too so hes thrilled' - why wouldnt he get one? Just because its Isla who did the dance ect you would surely still get any sibling a doughnut aswell?

Reactions: 16
'L got a doughnut too so hes thrilled' - why wouldnt he get one? Just because its Isla who did the dance ect you would surely still get any sibling a doughnut aswell?
Fuming, Sarah your suppose to treat your children the same. Shocking that she had to make a point that she reluctantly gave him one, I'm sure she didn't want to.

Reactions: 7
No one cares about your child’s dancing competition, Sarah. It’s scary that you share the same information with strangers as you would with close family.

Reactions: 11
WTF….Why is there only 1/2 a donut in each box 🤔🤔 I thought they both got ONE Sarah?!
7195E49C-2D97-4BAD-95EE-51EDDE4CC424.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
One show is doing a segment about dodgy botox providers!
Wonder if Sarah will pop up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That reel she’s posted of being pregnant- the last picture of her son looks like he has that massive split / bump on his head or am I seeing things?

Reactions: 2
That reel she’s posted of being pregnant- the last picture of her son looks like he has that massive split / bump on his head or am I seeing things?
His head was very large and the hospital kept them in longer as they were concerned and wanted to investigate.

He split his head open on their holiday last year. And Sarah and Sinbad just took him to the resort medic to get it seen to. He was walking around with a hulking bandage in it for weeks.

I can’t see any split or bump??? His head just looks misshapen from being born. I can’t see anything untoward at all??

He split his head open on their holiday last year. And Sarah and Sinbad just took him to the resort medic to get it seen to. He was walking around with a hulking bandage in it for weeks.
Oh right yeah - in the image of him now! Yeah he had stitches on his forehead from falling on holiday

His head was very large and the hospital kept them in longer as they were concerned and wanted to investigate.

Sorry I was referring to the last picture where he had an egg head from his holiday fall. Why would she even post it again?! She baffles me

Reactions: 4
Taking bets her Mum and Dad had egg and chips …..all this bleeping haggis malarkey….tell me you’re Scottish without telling me you’re Scottish ..I’m surprised they are not all wearing kilts, a piper in the background, thistles instead of tulips …. bleeping idiot ….. I’m on one tonight fed up of the billy bullshit ….. oh might as well tell you because that’s what all these Instagram twats do I’m on my period 😂

Reactions: 10
Taking bets her Mum and Dad had egg and chips …..all this bleeping haggis malarkey….tell me you’re Scottish without telling me you’re Scottish ..I’m surprised they are not all wearing kilts, a piper in the background, thistles instead of tulips …. bleeping idiot ….. I’m on one tonight fed up of the billy bullshit ….. oh might as well tell you because that’s what all these Instagram twats do I’m on my period 😂

I’m sure she’ll have Sinbad’s bagpipe out later 🤮 #broody don’t you know

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.