Sarah This Mama Life #20 Can’t be bother to teach my kids to read, more interested in checking Insta feed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sausage and MASH Sarah, your kids are having sausage and mash. Not bleeping tatties, your kids aren’t Scottish and you’ve only lived there for about six minutes of your entire life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What time were these children having dinner??? If it can so easily turn into a disaster change the set up you muppet! Leave earlier to get your kids and stop dragging them about in the evenings surely all these clubs can't be so Fantastic they couldn't drop one???
And how do they fit in home work? Please don't tell me it's done in after school 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I found that reel of L running over to her really sad. I get the vibe that she never wants him around her yet she called him over and he looked so chuffed. Such a shame it was just for the gram Sarah 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 10
That comment about her nails was blatantly an excuse for how her instant reaction was to push her away.

Reactions: 6
I hate how Isla is so camera aware. Poor kid is going to grow up believing she is some kind of insta star and expect everyone to be interested in how she was at the snack bar instead of dressed for football 😴

All these running around being a forgetful, busy Mama isn't at all cute or relatable. Picking them up early to take them to football and karate is just her swapping one set of childcare for another.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sarah, no body cares.

Get off your bleeping phone and focus on your family, not sharing your beige life and laying bare your insecurities to strangers on the Internet.

Reactions: 9
That comment about her nails was blatantly an excuse for how her instant reaction was to push her away.
Oh that broke my heart a little, Isla looked like she was trying to get under her arm for a cuddle bit she ignores her, then awkwardly pats her on the head instead and wouldn’t stop talking to her phone.

If your kids want a cuddle, give them a cuddle. Don’t ignore them.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
GET LACHLAN SOME bleeping CLOTHES THAT FIT FFS
Those pyjamas…. How small? Every bleeping thing that kids wears so small. She’s obviously terrible at washing and drying clothes correctly or just doesn’t want to spend her money on those kids. They alwyAys look SO scruffy. Their hair is horrific. Appearance is doing them no favours. I’d be embarrassed to show my kids in such small clothes. Sort it out you bleeping idiot. Doesn’t mind using them for her money platform but won’t actually parent or spend money on them unless it’s for childcare or a club.

speaking of clubs she was bragging the other day about how busy they are soooooo many clubs guys did you know…….

it’s nothing to be proud of Sarah it just shows you don’t want to parent or have any ‘free’ time at home with them because you can’t manage also explains perfectly why they are both so behind academically, behaviourally and speech wise. Because all they ever do is spend their life getting driven from one club to the next or school, no time spent teaching, educating, learning, talking, learning through play, weekends are for resteraunts for mama and dads, oh the absolute ICK that they still call Sarah and rob mama and dada, no social awareness!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Jeez her insta stories are boring today. She needs a life, noone cares what's in Aldi. Oh and I bet them cakes are way better than her mums 😂

If you’re going to send your husband a crappy message try WhatsApp! What’s the point in tagging the insta account you run in your husbands name!
CE3070E4-D39E-4598-AB4B-69075BF5FF22.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Nevermind, she won't have to worry about Dada and his laundry when the gormless sap goes on his next deployment. He probably can't wait to get away.

More riveting content she saved her saucepan and she is not loyal to one supermarket WILD

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly, on that latest set of stories my fingers were ITCHING wanting to send a message saying ‘Sarah, NOBODY CARES.’

Dull, desperate, beige.

More riveting content she saved her saucepan and she is not loyal to one supermarket WILD

Reactions: 8
GET LACHLAN SOME bleeping CLOTHES THAT FIT FFS
Those pyjamas…. How small? Every bleeping thing that kids wears so small. She’s obviously terrible at washing and drying clothes correctly or just doesn’t want to spend her money on those kids. They alwyAys look SO scruffy. Their hair is horrific. Appearance is doing them no favours. I’d be embarrassed to show my kids in such small clothes. Sort it out you bleeping idiot. Doesn’t mind using them for her money platform but won’t actually parent or spend money on them unless it’s for childcare or a club.

speaking of clubs she was bragging the other day about how busy they are soooooo many clubs guys did you know…….

it’s nothing to be proud of Sarah it just shows you don’t want to parent or have any ‘free’ time at home with them because you can’t manage also explains perfectly why they are both so behind academically, behaviourally and speech wise. Because all they ever do is spend their life getting driven from one club to the next or school, no time spent teaching, educating, learning, talking, learning through play, weekends are for resteraunts for mama and dads, oh the absolute ICK that they still call Sarah and rob mama and dada, no social awareness!!!!!
She buys the kids brand new clothes that are too small. I think it has to do with her food issues and weird lack of acceptance that they're not babies anymore.

She buys the kids brand new clothes that are too small. I think it has to do with her food issues and weird lack of acceptance that they're not babies anymore.
I remember when she tried to find Isla a summer jumpsuit for school and they didnt have age 8 so instead of going up a size, she went and got an age 7.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
For a child struggling to read ect does she need to be doing 3 dance classes? Also 2 of them costumes are really to small.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.