Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she do the majority of stuff in her unfulfilling little life - not for her children that’s for sure - EVERYTHING is for Instagram or YouTube.
Such a wanky little room. No personality. Nothing Lachlan.

All white. Clinical. Full of tit from EYE-KAY-YA (that’s IKEA to you & me)
As you say, all specifically bought for Instagram.

Bloody sad really.

Reactions: 1
She’s organising a dinosaur themed party for him because he asked for oneapparently so he clearly likes them. She could easily throw a couple of dinosaur toys or cars or robots or whatever he loves into his room but she doesn’t bother. His one tiny patch in that house and none of it is for him.

isla clearly loves superheroes and football but you’d never guess it from looking at her bedroom! It’s bland as insta-duck.

sarah keeps banging on about how she needs her bedroom and bathroom to be calm and zen because they’re her parts ofthe house to relax and chill but what about the kids? Where is their part of the house to show their personalities? Their things are hidden away in white Ikea baskets and no, sorry Sarah, a generic framed quote is not what kids want on their walls. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Sarah - the starter has gone in the kitchen strip light, that’s all. Just buy a new one and put it in. Sorted. 🙄

Reactions: 2
It’s actually funny that she said she needs time away from the kids to go to a ballet class ...as if she doesn’t already get enough of that!

Not really sure what that has to do with Johnson’s though?!

Reactions: 4
It’s actually funny that she said she needs time away from the kids to go to a ballet class ...as if she doesn’t already get enough of that!

I did think that. All day Thursday and Friday afternoon to spend by herself.

She looks so uncomfortable In her latest photo. She is not a natural ballarina, I thought she had grown up dancing but obviously I was wrong. Darcy Bussell she is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

What has ballet got to do with Johnson’s and what have either of those got to
Do with “me time” and why is Isla in the photo?!

Very very bizzare.

Is there a full moon? Is she unwell?

Lachlan is still awake at 8pm
And she’s giving him a bath!!!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙌🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
What has ballet got to do with Johnson’s and what have either of those got to
Do with “me time” and why is Isla in the photo?!

Very very bizzare.

Is there a full moon? Is she unwell?

Lachlan is still awake at 8pm
And she’s giving him a bath!!!!!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🙌🏼
Well it's his birthday soon isn't it? Maybe that's the reason. He gets more attention on his birthday week

The ballerina post 😂🤣😅
bleeping hell shes weird.
scrolling through my feed and seeing an amateur wannabe in her skin tights in her ikaya bedroom. Not to mention the picture and caption totally don’t go with the ad or the brand. Weird. Attention seeker or whuuuttttt.
Self care she’s the queen of that anyway so at least she’s ticked that box.

• Haha
The ballerina post 😂🤣😅
bleeping hell shes weird.
scrolling through my feed and seeing an amateur wannabe in her skin tights in her ikaya bedroom. Not to mention the picture and caption totally don’t go with the ad or the brand. Weird. Attention seeker or whuuuttttt.
Self care she’s the queen of that anyway so at least she’s ticked that box.
She’s the same colour as the wall

• Haha
Bloody hell she looks like a prize twonk in that ballerina photo! And it’s terribly done, esp for an advert! On first glance it’s like half the photo has been chopped off, until you realise it’s the white wall to the side. Find somewhere else to prop up your phone, luv!

• Haha
#3 This Muma Life - Rob's at sea, Ticky in nursery grab a camera for a pose of Meels and me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You guys are right. The ballet photo does look odd. She’s not smiling, you can tell she’s breathing in as much a possible to look as thin as possible which she doesn’t need to do. She’s a perfectly normal healthy size, she looks good, she just needs to own it and embrace it. She needs to look like she’s enjoying sharing a moment with her child like she’s preaching in her caption and not worrying about “the gram”

You guys are right. The ballet photo does look odd. She’s not smiling, you can tell she’s breathing in as much a possible to look as thin as possible which she doesn’t need to do. She’s a perfectly normal healthy size, she looks good, she just needs to own it and embrace it. She needs to look like she’s enjoying sharing a moment with her child like she’s preaching in her caption and not worrying about “the gram”

I don’t think anyone (apart from actual professional ballet dancers) look good in a skin tight leotard and tights.

Why has she chosen that photo for the ad?!

Very weird.

Wasn’t after school club now taking Isla ballet so she can have some time with Lachlan??? Looks like she abandoned that idea already

Wasn’t after school club now taking Isla ballet so she can have some time with Lachlan??? Looks like she abandoned that idea already
I think it was the after school club on a Thursday that were going to be taking her to gymnastics?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.