Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depression as a result of his months of silent reflux- failure to bond with him resulting in her leaving him as a baby because it’s easier than facing the natural challenges of potty training and removing the cot etc

I feel very sorry for them both
I’m pretty sure she has addressed this and admitted that she did struggle to bond with him due to his issues. Not sure how you would mend it but it must be extreme as most parents go through struggles but still manage to bond. I know I did and I sometimes worried about our future bond but 3 years on I have no doubt at all that we have bonded.

Reactions: 2
I’m pretty sure she has addressed this and admitted that she did struggle to bond with him due to his issues. Not sure how you would mend it but it must be extreme as most parents go through struggles but still manage to bond. I know I did and I sometimes worried about our future bond but 3 years on I have no doubt at all that we have bonded.
What issues? He’s a gorgeous boy wanting attention and to be live. Poor thing.

T
What issues? He’s a gorgeous boy wanting attention and to be live. Poor thing.
The issues when he was born. Can’t remember exactly what they were but it involved constant crying and her fearing him apparently. Will need to rewatch the earlier videos to refresh my memory.

I have no doubt that he deserves love and attention now and even then. Just saying this may be the result of these problems she had in the early days.

Reactions: 1
T

The issues when he was born. Can’t remember exactly what they were but it involved constant crying and her fearing him apparently. Will need to rewatch the earlier videos to refresh my memory.

I have no doubt that he deserves love and attention now and even then. Just saying this may be the result of these problems she had in the early days.
Thanks, I didn’t know the back story 👍🏻

She must realise though that none of it was his fault. I feel in some way she blames him and it's why she can't bond with him.

I had a similar time as Sarah with my first. She had awful reflux & would throw up almost every fed, she never slept (only started sleeping through at 4 & half!) we had to medically start weaning early as she was”failing to thrive” as the health professionals said as she didn’t gain weight due to her reflux & nothing was helping. When we did start weaning she had intolerances to a whole list of foods (luckily she’s growing out of them now) but it was a tough start! I don’t blame my daughter at all! I have a strong bond & actually worried about having a second as I didn’t want to damage that bond. When I was having my second I was anxious to repeat history - I definitely didn’t think having another baby was a chance for a 2nd chance like Sarah seem to with a 3rd baby! It turns out my second is completely different & has none of the problems of my first! But I still don’t resent my first for those times! I admit I did bond quicker with my second as it was so much easier but if I thought for a moment I was struggling with one of my children I’d seek help! It’s nothing to be ashamed of & as someone who has been through similar would praise her for it! Please Sarah if your reading this if you genuinely don’t feel a connection talk to someone & get the help you both need. Having another baby doesn’t make your forget & if they have the same problems you need to be prepared for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Am I missing something here? Who’s watching the kids while she’s snuck off for a bath?! L is far too young to be left unattended while she enjoys a nice soak in the bath
It seems Isla is watching him. Hopefully they're just playing in her bedroom where she can hear them.

Leaving a 2 yr old and 5yr old alone whilst in the bath... oh dear. Kids are always playing nicely...until they aren’t. Or until they climb on a chair and get the knife of the side or turn the hob on etc etc. It makes me wonder if Lachlan is SO BAD like she always makes out why would he Be left to his own devices at his age with his sister.

I certainly wouldn’t leave 2 children of their age unattended for a bath. Her kids go to bed so early she could have had hours alone in the bath this evening 😐

Silence reflux may have been part of the issue but I also suspect the constant need to record and film every aspect of her life is also a major issue with bonding with a baby.

If total strangers who only see the things she choices to share are concerned why are her loved ones not stepping in and doing something?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone get the feeling Jess avey isn't as keen on their friendship as Sarah is? Not a sign from Jess that she had seen Sarah yet Sarah is posting saying she missed her girl so much.. doesn't see Lachlan all that much considering she's his godmother. There used to be a little tribe of them with Sarah, Jess, lucie and the bump, etc.. they havent got together in ages. wonder what happened there!

Reactions: 5
Does anyone get the feeling Jess avey isn't as keen on their friendship as Sarah is? Not a sign from Jess that she had seen Sarah yet Sarah is posting saying she missed her girl so much.. doesn't see Lachlan all that much considering she's his godmother. There used to be a little tribe of them with Sarah, Jess, lucie and the bump, etc.. they havent got together in ages. wonder what happened there!
Oh it's definitely a one sided friendship and it's a little cringy 😂

Why has she put Lachlan in Islas coat? How has he not got his own?

I see the little Hampshire vloggers set as definitely being friends with Jess but seeing Sarah as Jess' friend. Quite often see Lucie or Lara doing stuff with Jess when Sarah isn't around but not via verser.

Why if Lachlan was troublesome would she put him in the same room as Isla who needs her sleep more than ever now shes at school and learning lots all day I cant understand that, unless shes pregnant and waiting to reveal. But if she was pregnant wouldnt she be wanting lachlan out of the pushchair now?
that would be a disaster!! another baby....jeez no! she's not very maternal at all, how would she cope with another

Wow, that ad for Huawei 🤦‍♀️

Another charity post Sarah is making money from. What a good samaritan.

Wow, that ad for Huawei 🤦‍♀️

Another charity post Sarah is making money from. What a good samaritan.
I’m sure Sam Faiers was advertising this app too. It was one of the worse advertisements I’ve seen. Clearly reading from a script, no emotion, no empathy. Can’t believe these people accept money from a charity to advertise it. Surely, surely if you had a decent following you would advertise these charities and not accept a fee? Let the charity keep the fee and help people? No no, silly me, this lot are far too greedy and self centred

Reactions: 6
For a kid that loves climbing and getting out of the cot, this set up with the plant seems a bit risky to me.

9CBAB91E-6FEB-431B-8468-8356010375F6.jpeg

• Wow
Why does she do the majority of stuff in her unfulfilling little life - not for her children that’s for sure - EVERYTHING is for Instagram or YouTube.
Such a wanky little room. No personality. Nothing Lachlan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.