Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m beginning to think I need a home office to run my Tattle account from 🤔 so I’m going to move my children into the walk in wardrobe in a triple bunk.
I mean I need my own space for all the snarking I have to do! Busy busy boss lady!

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Any ideas for a catchy 3rd thread title?

Mine was Constant Costa’s, deployment woes, her love for Lachlan never shows!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why if Lachlan was troublesome would she put him in the same room as Isla who needs her sleep more than ever now shes at school and learning lots all day I cant understand that, unless shes pregnant and waiting to reveal. But if she was pregnant wouldnt she be wanting lachlan out of the pushchair now?

Even if she was pregnant (which I don’t think she is) the baby would be in her room for the first few months anyway so there wouldn’t have been an rush to put the two kids in one room.

No, it’s pure vanity on her part. She wants a stupid, pointless “office” so that she can fill it with boring white ikea furniture and rose gold accessories, put some #gifted prints on the wall and so she can sit there taking gormless selfies of her “working” in her boss-babe-you-got-this-mama-strong-girls-club office.

It’s the most selfish, ridiculous thing I’ve even heard of. Utterly pointless.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

37BBL

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy watching Sarah but I've gone off her so much recently.
I have a 3yo and a 7yo. I work 4 days a week so 3yo at nursery and 7yo at school (morning clubs, grandparents and afterschool clubs) sometimes I will finish work early if a grandparent cant collect my 7yo for example.
On those days we might go the park, go for an ice cream etc. I would always, always, collect my 3yo early too. Yes I might be losing money where I have paid the nursery fees, but she is 3. In 10 years time she will not want to go to the park with me, so I make the most of every moment. If I left her at nursery and took my 7yo out....omg the guilt I would feel would be unreal. Like it would eat me up.

I genuinely dont know how she can collect Isla once a week at 3pm and leave him in nursery till almost 6.

When they're older, I want my kids memories to be of the simple things like picking them up early and going for a walk, or picnics in the park after school, special things that feel like a massive treat but is just really a couple of hours of time - sarah really isnt making any of those memories for poor lachlan xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Bobinsky

That poor boy looked shattered. She hasn't seen him all day and rather than greeting him at the door with a cuddle she's sat on the couch fucking filming him for Instagram. He didn't even react to seeing Sarah when he hasn't seen her all day, which I think speaks volumes! I know some parents can't help leaving their children in nursery until 6pm as they work. But when both her AND Rob are both home.. with Isla.. whilst he's at nursery until closing time.. I think it's an utter fucking disgrace.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Priorities people. Why do you need separate spaces for your children to sleep and play when what you really need is a girl boss office to fill with inspirational quotes, rose gold accessories and some cactus in funky little pots. Honestly, no wonder none of us are being contacted to flog sleeping tablets when our priorities are all wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
You'll definitely need some cactus, rose gold and some motivational prints for when you are ignoring the noise coming from the shed.

• Haha

tootsie

Chatty Member
Watching her Ikea haul and I am just amazed at the amount of money being dropped on “stuff”, she bought 14 wicker storage baskets for her kallax units because the old ones were “a bit tired looking”...14 x £12 is £168! On storage baskets! Plus all the other stuff like spending £15 on 3 toothbrush holders. I don’t know maybe I’m being harsh but I just don’t think I could justify that level of spending.

Popper

VIP Member
Part of me feels that she is casually dropping mentions about a third baby for attention, which makes me quite angry, a lot of her followers will be Mums, or women who are expecting - some of those women may be struggling with fertility issues currently or have done in the past, and for her to keep brining it up, I think is off. she should look at the relationship (or lack of) she has with Lachlan before considering another baby. She should count herself lucky she has two beautiful children.
Exactly! I am one of those women that is struggling to conceive and her being so confident about getting pregnant again, almost boasting, is very triggering for me and others I am sure. I have unfollowed now and have let her know that she needs to be more aware of her content and the effect it can have on her thousands of followers. For someone who has suffered with mental illness and eating disorders in the past, I would have thought she would have realised that buying bibs, creating a “baby’s room” and harping on about the next baby so blatantly can be a trigger for many women. And yes, she should be free to do this if she wants but she is “an influencer” and needs to be more aware of the content she puts out than others do.

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Christ all mighty she’s dumb

“Here’s a 4D scan photo of my son and I’m shocked at how much it looks like...... my son”

Fucking hell.

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Greendream

Sarah are you mentally okay?
Who buys their self a canister of helium and sets up there own birthday balloons and banners.
Oh for the love of Instagram.
I’ve got a few ideas what could be a better use of your time...

#instagramsham

• Haha
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I get that all kids love blowing out candles and older ones will try to take over, but as the mum surely you tell the older one to wait and let the child whose birthday it is go first, then you light the candles again and let the others have a go if needs be? Isla is just coming across as spoilt and brattish, I don’t find her at all appealing and her mum is encouraging obnoxious behaviour

GPort

VIP Member
It really is a weird situation that these influencers are putting their kids into. I’m in the locale of Sarah and her kids and it does feel odd to me when I’m in the same soft play or playground or beach as her kids because I “know” them through social media but they don’t know me. I know what #gifted clothes they are wearing or what #gifted food they’re eating for their dinner. Seeing kids in the park and knowing what bed they’re sleeping in, what school they’re attending etc makes me, your money making viewer, feel very uncomfortable. And I don’t mean for my sake, I mean for the sake of your innocent children who have had their innocent anonymity sold away from them.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
To pop into nursery on your afternoon off work but not pick up your child.Gobsmacked. She has taken him to nursery, taken Isla to school, popped to nursery to drop off invitations, collected Isla gone off for their afternoon treat and then gone back to nursery for Lachlan.

And she seriously thinks she would cope with a third baby. She is delusional.

Reactions: 14

Downtoearth

That poor little boy. He is going to grow up with some serious abandonment issues and major resentment towards his sister and future sibling should he have one. I have a child who suffered the hell of silent reflux and if anything our bond is stronger after finally coming out the other side of it. His behaviour is clearly a direct reaction of his mother not giving a shit and only caring how it affected her.
Yes to this. My third baby was very poorly and as a result I ended up sleeping with him in my bed for years, breastfeeding for years...my other children are brilliant but his illness forced my bond with him to be so strong because we've literally been together 24/7. I literally can't imagine finding a baby "too difficult" and frankly think Sarah's behaviour is abhorrent. What a vile, selfish woman. I wish she'd just delete her whole account and crawl into a hole.

Reactions: 13

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
My son had similar issues to Lachlan as a baby and it caused me to have PND and I did start to feel that it made a difference to the relationship I had with him compared to my daughter. So do you know what I did? Made more time for him, built our relationship and worked hard at it.

Her preference to “meels” is hard to watch as an outsider who has been in a similar situation.

Greendream

Sat here creasing laughing at the comments but in the next breath so desperately sad for the children.
I mean her life is fucking hilarious and unbelievable.
She takes any sponsored gigs, ads, swipe ups, she can, goes to the opening of any envelope.
But spending time with her children when she works part time is nigh on impossible because of although the childcare she books them into.
She’s fucking NUTS. Major issues. I hope she changes her money grabbing mind about baby no3 because she’s forgotten about child no2 and has zero bond with him.
I cannot believe she doesn’t eat with her kids or make them a proper tea at least a few times a week, she just makes the shittest beigest buffets for tea. Pasta or potatoes every night. complains constantly about Lachlan, Yet only sees him for an hour a day and works part time. Too busy talking shit on Instagram trying to flog her soul and seemingly her kids. In fact at least she makes an effort with them when she has to take a brand pic. SAD.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She is so annoying
She’s like a broken record

“Kids are in bed and I’ve got sooooo much work to do, I’ve got sooooo many emails to look at, sooooo much editing to do....”

Jesus titty-fucking Christ. Just shut up.

Either pull back and stop saying yes to advertising every sodding thing you get offered - because evidently you cannot manage your time at all. Or put your sodding phone away for a few hours and actually do some work instead of filming yourself talking about it.

She’s beyond childish and she carries on like she’s got some high powered, high pressure job. No love, taking a few snaps of a dishwasher and copy/pasting some guff from the press release really isn’t really that taxing.

Get a grip.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why the fuck has she been chosen to advertise a phone with a feature of deaf people?! Of all the random things to advertise how on Earth is that remotely an “organic fit” for her family?!!!

Also - sorry to say but I find Isla incredibly annoying. She constantly plays up to the camera, showing off. It really gets on my nerves.