Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest Ad has been up for a day and has 3 comments! Do you think she’s getting negative comments and deleting them or is her engagement really that low? 200-300 likes when you have 38k followers is shocking! How do brands not see how poor her engagement levels are?!

Her latest Ad has been up for a day and has 3 comments! Do you think she’s getting negative comments and deleting them or is her engagement really that low? 200-300 likes when you have 38k followers is shocking! How do brands not see how poor her engagement levels are?!
Hmm... Her mate, Jessica Avey, has 20k followers and only has 70-odd likes and 1 comment on her last post, which has been up for three days.

I just think that in general, a lot of instamum content gets mundane, but people who initially followed them don't bother unfollowing. That, or they've bought followers... 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think with the mute function it's easy to just mute them when they get annoying, so they still have a follower but that follower will never watch their stories or even see their posts. It's changed everything with engagement but brands don't seem to have realised given how much they're still throwing at the instamums.
Or maybe they're still cheaper options than actually advertising

Reactions: 4
That post with Lachlan in the pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor boy, it just looks awful. Take time out from your “hobby” and teach your 3 year old to not run away. How long are you going to put it off? How embarrassing for him to be strapped in there.

Reactions: 3
Went to Costa because Isla wanted to get a Costa. Of course. 🙄

So much stuff Is wrong with her house?? Bollocks. Have a word love. 🤷🏼‍♀️

she's in military housing?

then thats par for the course. its been lived in by multiple families over decades fgs!

I do understand where she is coming from. Military housing all starts to get damp and fall apart come autumn. Some military families have no choice but to put up with it. But if she really hated it she could always buy. I'm sure they could afford too if they simply cut down on dinners and costas out everyday 🤷‍♀️

I do understand where she is coming from. Military housing all starts to get damp and fall apart come autumn. Some military families have no choice but to put up with it. But if she really hated it she could always buy. I'm sure they could afford too if they simply cut down on dinners and costas out everyday 🤷‍♀️
Is military accommodation at a cheaper rate than regular rental accommodation??

There is nicer milatry housing down the road and nearer Islas school. Dont know why she doesnt ask to move 🤷‍♀️

Is military accommodation at a cheaper rate than regular rental accommodation??
Yes it’s heavily subsidised. Anywhere from £70-400 a month for a 2-4 bed house, depending on the size/age of the house/whether it has a garage etc.
Based on my experience I’d guess her house is around the £200-300/month mark

There is nicer milatry housing down the road and nearer Islas school. Dont know why she doesnt ask to move 🤷‍♀️
It’s not as simple as just asking to switch houses - if you are already in suitable service family accommodation (ie in the location of your posting and for the number of bedrooms you’re entitled to) then you have to apply for a “betterment move”. This means you’ll only get the new house you’re applying for when those houses are in surplus, which often they aren’t because military housing has such a high turn over and it’s often a one-in-one-out situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone notice the story of Lachlan going into the room to see his presents...Sarah turned the camera AWAY from Lachlan to film her display of lights and balloons. If it wasn’t so sad it’d be laughable!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice the story of Lachlan going into the room to see his presents...Sarah turned the camera AWAY from Lachlan to film her display of lights and balloons. If it wasn’t so sad it’d be laughable!
Also still felt all about Isla too!

That post with Lachlan in the pram 🤦🏼‍♀️ Poor boy, it just looks awful. Take time out from your “hobby” and teach your 3 year old to not run away. How long are you going to put it off? How embarrassing for him to be strapped in there.
He always looks sad and unloved, poor little thing. On the verge of tears most of the time 😢

Lachlan’s birthday today and she’s just storied that she’s taken Isla swimming, would it have killed her to miss one swimming lesson and do something special centred around Lachlan for the day! 😕

Reactions: 10
Lachlan’s birthday today and she’s just storied that she’s taken Isla swimming, would it have killed her to miss one swimming lesson and do something special centred around Lachlan for the day! 😕
don’t forget his thrilling trip to the post depot! I bet they’ll end up in a coffee shop at some point today as well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.