Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For some reason she’s still posting on Robs account 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is she so negative about taking the kids to Paultons/Peppa Pig world? Trying to avoid the place? Wtf!
Paultons park is amazing for her aged children. Considering they arent allowed to watch peppa it might not make sense to them.

Reactions: 2
For some reason she’s still posting on Robs account 🤷🏻‍♀️
Why is she so negative about taking the kids to Paultons/Peppa Pig world? Trying to avoid the place? Wtf!

For someone who has 2 children, she doesn’t seem to like doing anything child friendly, someone should tell her Costa is not really somewhere for a family outing! I swear, that’s the place she seems to spend most of her bloody time!

Reactions: 7
will Lachlan actually be able to wander round paultons park or will he be strapped down in the pram on his THIRD BIRTHDAY and let out for a picture/ video for social media when it suits hmmmm I bet I can guess!

Reactions: 5
Maybe Sarah’s bitter towards Peppa Pig World because lots of the blogger mums have been #gifted a #presstrip there before and she never has.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she lives so close and has never taken her kids to Peppa Pig World - weird. Why would she want to avoid something that her children would obviously enjoy? Weekends are obvs full of Isla’s clubs, Costa visits, eating out and Lachlan being strapped in a pram

Can’t believe she lives so close and has never taken her kids to Peppa Pig World - weird. Why would she want to avoid something that her children would obviously enjoy? Weekends are obvs full of Isla’s clubs, Costa visits, eating out and Lachlan being strapped in a pram
She also only lives half hour from Marwell Zoo and I dont think she's taken them. I dont think she likes doing things her children would enjoy.

Reactions: 4
Can’t believe she’s never taken them to Peppa Pig World!
I live in deepest darkest Scotland and even I’ve taken my children there (they loved it, so did I 😂)

Did I miss Lachlan’s party? All I saw was his cake- and Isla blew out the candles....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did I miss Lachlan’s party? All I saw was his cake- and Isla blew out the candles....
Did he even have a party??

when it was Isla’s birthday she posted about 5,000 insta stories all about it. Didn’t her best mate Jess Avery(?)put in a guest appearance?

Reactions: 1
I think she said his actual party with friends is next week....wonder if he’ll actually get to be the centre of attention then!

Reactions: 3
His party must be next weekend. Remember when she dropped his invites off to nursery but didn’t pick him up and take him home? She just left him there and continued running all those Thursday errands

Wow at Isla blowing out Lachlans candles. I feel like Isla could say jump and Sarah would ask how high.

I'm beginning to think she is a parody account. She can't possibly think the way she treats her two children so differently is normal or acceptable. And then to call herself This Mama Life 😲

Reactions: 3
Some of those photos of lachlan as a new born are a bit to much, did we really need to see him covered in all that stuff 😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

I was thinking the same thing when she posted him blowing out his candles last night!

His party must be next weekend. Remember when she dropped his invites off to nursery but didn’t pick him up and take him home? She just left him there and continued running all those Thursday errands

Yes! I thought that was awful of her, to drop them off but leave him there even though she could’ve picked him up, and actually spent time with him, it’s crap like this which makes people think Isla is her favourite!

I get that all kids love blowing out candles and older ones will try to take over, but as the mum surely you tell the older one to wait and let the child whose birthday it is go first, then you light the candles again and let the others have a go if needs be? Isla is just coming across as spoilt and brattish, I don’t find her at all appealing and her mum is encouraging obnoxious behaviour

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.