Sarah - This Mama Life #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was the after school club on a Thursday that were going to be taking her to gymnastics?
Ahhh that’s it!! Jesus Isla really goes to all these classes and Lachlan doesn’t do any? A feeble 30 min swim she moans about for an hour after. Poor boy

Reactions: 3
My daughter used to go to the same ballet class. There is a waiting room where all the mums sit and chat, why does Sarah wait in her car? Seems so weird...especially as most of the kids in that class go to the same school as Isla.

Same reason she plays on her phone at a school event (I think it was Christmas crafting afternoon or something like that). As much as these floggers want you to watch every moment of their day they have no real interest in talking to you in real life.

How big of an ego do you need to have to get your 5 year old to take your photo on the way to school for the Instagram. 🙄

Reactions: 1
How big of an ego do you need to have to get your 5 year old to take your photo on the way to school for the Instagram. 🙄

100% this! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

She’s living in a crazy fantasy life where her whole existence seems to revolve around Instagram. It’s tragic.

Also - is she planning on keeping Lachlan strapped into that buggy until he’s 18? He’s miles too big for it now! Let the kid walk for the love of god! Or get a harness for him if it’s a safety concern. If she’s got time to dick about getting Isla to take her photo then frankly she has the time to allow for Lachlan to walk with them.

Reactions: 5
Buying Lachlan a training cup that clearly states on it that it’s for 6-12month olds.

HE IS A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD!

I really think she has some serious psychological problems that need addressing.

Reactions: 8
Have literally just been all the same shops as she has. Suprised I didnt bump into her.

Her stories! Post of books about using less plastic immediately followed by her showing off MORE plastic bottles she’s buying 🙄

• Haha
100% this! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

She’s living in a crazy fantasy life where her whole existence seems to revolve around Instagram. It’s tragic.

Also - is she planning on keeping Lachlan strapped into that buggy until he’s 18? He’s miles too big for it now! Let the kid walk for the love of god! Or get a harness for him if it’s a safety concern. If she’s got time to dick about getting Isla to take her photo then frankly she has the time to allow for Lachlan to walk with them.
Did you not notice her hashtag about the buggy? Clearly has been reading all the critical comments here.

Reactions: 2
Did you not notice her hashtag about the buggy? Clearly has been reading all the critical comments here.

🙈 Christ she’s pathetic! He’s days away from his 3rd birthday and frankly should be capable of walking! If he’s “a run away” then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT SARAH!!! PARENT YOUR SON!!!! TEACH HIM!!!!!!!! Strapping him a buggy that’s too small just because you can be arsed/it’s more convenient for you is just lazy, selfish behaviour.

Buggys may be okay on a school run with a run away 2 year old Sarah, but it's not just on the school run he's strapped in there though is it 🙄

Reactions: 4
Buggys may be okay on a school run with a run away 2 year old Sarah, but it's not just on the school run he's strapped in there though is it 🙄
plus, her school run is just a walk directly through a large field with a park. It’s not like she’s walking next to a busy road. Maybe if he was allowed out of the pushchair more, he’d learn how to walk nicely and be less inclined to run off.

Surely he could have a backpack with a rein, not that I’m super keen on them but at least he’d get to walk and be safe

Buying Lachlan a training cup that clearly states on it that it’s for 6-12month olds.

HE IS A 3 YEAR OLD CHILD!

I really think she has some serious psychological problems that need addressing.

I’m guessing she’s not bothered to try and help him learn how to drink from a proper cup, hence buying these. it’s not surprising, he is nearly 3? and still sleeps in a cot, still gets wheeled around in a pushchair, as far as I’m aware there’s been no mention of potty training him - it’s seems like she’s still wanting him to be a baby?! I agree there are definitely issues there, that possibly stem from her lack of bonding with him when he was tiny, maybe she’s desperately trying to keep him in that stage, but it’s obviously not going to benefit him in the long run!

Surely he could have a backpack with a rein, not that I’m super keen on them but at least he’d get to walk and be safe

We used those with my little boy and they’re fab! I know lots of people aren’t fans of reins, but I think it encourages a little independence through them walking with you, but still keeping them safe at the same time! Plus the designs on some of them are really sweet!

If he was born a month earlier he would be going to school in September. Thats scary to think because hes so babyfied.

Nice to see she can take him to shops ect when it suits her. The spitting rain so not going to the park bugged me, im sure a little bit of rain wouldnt of bothered L.

The only time Lachlan spends one on one with his mum is the hour she picks him up earlier on Thursdays. How pathetic. And she chose to take him to the post office and then come home whilst she did washing. I mean fair enough we all do our jobs around are kids... but this his ONLY alone time he has with his parent per week. Poor boy. Sure he had fun, kids don’t need much entertainment but from a mums point of view I would want to go above and beyond for that hour a week. For my own conscience! Something special!! Doesn’t have to be an outing could be den making, baking, an activity and special bonding time. She doesn’t know what that is though does she...

Hey I’ve picked you up early lachlan now you enjoy your alone time playing whilst mummy does her jobs. Thrilling.

The only time Lachlan spends one on one with his mum is the hour she picks him up earlier on Thursdays. How pathetic. And she chose to take him to the post office and then come home whilst she did washing. I mean fair enough we all do our jobs around are kids... but this his ONLY alone time he has with his parent per week. Poor boy. Sure he had fun, kids don’t need much entertainment but from a mums point of view I would want to go above and beyond for that hour a week. For my own conscience! Something special!! Doesn’t have to be an outing could be den making, baking, an activity and special bonding time. She doesn’t know what that is though does she...

Hey I’ve picked you up early lachlan now you enjoy your alone time playing whilst mummy does her jobs. Thrilling.
100% this! She could of got him to make some banners for his party or helped put stuff in party bags, so its jobs but fun ones he could help with.
Then again she probably has pre-packed party bags delivered.
Im intregued to see how many show to his party because she doesnt have seemed to make an effort with any of his friends or other mums. How many parties has he been too?

But look how happy he was to just be chilling out at home with his mum without being terrorised by his big sister!

I really think even just an hour will do him the world of good.

She's apologising for being silent.. She only posted 5 hours ago for crying out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.