Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be pissing off the people in the cabin below with her jumping reels of badly fitting "cruise outfits"

Oh.... But how Sarah will lord it up thinking she's something special on her gifted trip. Can't wait for the instacringe posts.
Tingo shouts:
-her in mickey ears and a mini dress whilst the rest of the family are in mismatched clothes.
- boomerangs of her and Rob with a cocktail on deck with no kids in sight
- every other post having "ha ha" written in it

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She will be pissing off the people in the cabin below with her jumping reels of badly fitting "cruise outfits"

Oh.... But how Sarah will lord it up thinking she's something special on her gifted trip. Can't wait for the instacringe posts.
Tingo shouts:
-her in mickey ears and a mini dress whilst the rest of the family are in mismatched clothes.
If it is a cruise some comment about Sinbad being on a different kind of boot hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Tingo shouts:
You’re missing her posting a ‘funny story’ from that tingo list

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it is the cruise what would have been lovely was if she'd donated it to the little girl who lives in the same village who is dying of cancer.

If it is the cruise what would have been lovely was if she'd donated it to the little girl who lives in the same village who is dying of cancer.
Quoting myself to say if it was an AD, obviously not if they'd paid for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
If she is doing the Disney cruise thing I’m honestly tempted to complain to Disney. They clearly won’t have actually looked at her page or her profile and I bet it was through her agency.

Reactions: 7
If she is doing the Disney cruise thing I’m honestly tempted to complain to Disney. They clearly won’t have actually looked at her page or her profile and I bet it was through her agency.
Totally agree on this. I have a feeling that Liza Prideaux is doing the cruise today as well and whilst I don’t necessarily agree with PR trips for influencers her family just seems a better fit. I have no recollection of Disney ever being mentioned on Sarah’s channel. She doesn’t even follow the Disney at Sea Instagram
Account!

Reactions: 7
I just don't get gifting to influencers. Surely as a company it would look better to gift these things to poorly or disadvantaged kids? Surely that would get them more and better publicity whilst doing a good deed at the same time?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Goodness if this is a gifted Disney tour Sarah is going to be insufferable (for a change). Totally agree gifting to her - and influencers at all - would seem v questionable by brands PR-wise.

I just don't get gifting to influencers. Surely as a company it would look better to gift these things to poorly or disadvantaged kids? Surely that would get them more and better publicity whilst doing a good deed at the same time?
None of these companies give a tit about poor or disadvantaged kids, it’s all about the numbers. They gift to influencers because they have a lot of followers and it is cheap advertising to their specific demographic. A free holiday and couple of grand fee is peanuts to Disney whereas a TV commercial or magazine spread would run into many £1000’s.

Reactions: 11
Disney regularly gift free holidays to the Florida park to the bloody likes of Tom & Giovanna Fletcher & extended family… when the Fletchers themselves are multi millionaires

its disgusting

Reactions: 23
I just hope Sarah doesn't dress up as bleeping Cinderella 🙈 with the added hahaha.
She loves that dressing up stuff at Halloween, remember her mad changing of costumes and woodenly posed family photos in themed outfits. So maybe we’ll be treated to another piece of dress up fun here 😂😂

Reactions: 8
Imagine if you’d paid for a (in my opinion overpriced) cruise and then this lot of influencers show up on a freebie trip. I’d be fuming, and that’s before they’ve even started taking constant pictures and videos with other people’s kids in the background.

She’s never taken the kids to Disney out of her own pocket (if it’s not Dubai or a spa hotel I don’t think she’d even consider it), never mentioned they’re considering a Florida trip etc.

As someone who could afford to take their kids on the same trip, it would only serve to put me off booking.

EDITED
Do we think she paid for it herself?!?

Reactions: 9
I'm baffled as to why they drove all the way up to bleeping Aberdeen for a few days to just drive back for this, then to drive back up again next week? Surely they could have had a delayed anniversary break? God this woman pisses me off so much

Reactions: 13
She probably couldn't even name the 7 dwarfs and her children probably couldn't tell you their favourite disney charecter because they dont seem to do disney.
Im fuming if this is a gifted trip. She hasnt even got that big of a following.

Reactions: 10
Sarah will be starstruck not by the disney characters but by being in the company of influencers. She will be all over them like a rash 'please be my new bestie'.

Yes, we are not a big Disney family but it is more likely to put me off a brand than influence me to buy/book with them when they gift to influencers. Especially when it is awkward, wooden influencers like Sarah and her plank of a husband.

Reactions: 13
Sarah will be starstruck not by the disney characters but by being in the company of influencers. She will be all over them like a rash 'please be my new bestie'.

Yes, we are not a big Disney family but it is more likely to put me off a brand than influence me to buy/book with them when they gift to influencers. Especially when it is awkward, wooden influencers like Sarah and her plank of a husband.
Im a massive disney fan and a massive cruise fan but its put me off cruising with the company now. Ill stick with Royal Caribbean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.