Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If there are paying normal people on board I hope they tell them to piss off with their cameras

Reactions: 15
If there are paying normal people on board I hope they tell them to piss off with their cameras
And share their disgruntlement with Disney Cruises! Honestly this angers me so much the company as well as those accepting a free trip . Expect much back lash . Maybe you can do some fundraising for those poor refugees you casually mentioned to make yourselves feel better, whilst on board .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This is the reason she brought her second jab forward! You ll need to be double jabbed for this I m sure!
I thought that too-no wonder she managed to make time in her busy schedule for that.

As a working mum, who sometimes does put my youngest in nursery on my day off for a break to get my nails done and run errands, I’ve felt this thread is a little harsh sometimes. But accepting a trip like this at the moment doesn’t sit well with me.

I’m pleased the kids get to do something nice. But they’re a dual (triple if you count YouTube) income household and they’d never have paid out of their own pocket for something like this, nor have they shown much of an interest in Disney.

Reactions: 10
Of course they're in bleeping kids club tomorrow! A free bleeping two day trip and the kids are being shoved off to a club on at least one of them. How can it be right that this pair of fuckwits who can't stand being with their kids, get gifted a free trip from Disney!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
‘Kids are so excited for kids club tomorrow’ like f*ck they are. Lachlan will think he’s at nursery so normal day for him. Isla will think it’s wonderful though in her spoilt brat manner.
I feel for anyone who has paid for one of the cruise over the last couple of months. They are very expensive even for just a couple of days, and the ships aren’t that big either by today’s standards. They are also quite old second hand ships that Disney bought and the cabins are tiny, so personally not worth the money. If I was considering a Disney cruise I certainly am not now. Sarah and co have got around a £4K holiday for free. In the current circumstances in the world that’s disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Have they got this free?! How?! Surely she doesn't have enough engagement on her Ads?!

Reactions: 6
Isn’t the whole point of a Disney holiday to enjoy it with your kids? Not shove them in a kids club and therefore not see their reactions to all the magic? What are her and captain Birdseye going to do themselves? Disgusting going on a kids holiday and shoving them in a club

Reactions: 17
Isn’t the whole point of a Disney holiday to enjoy it with your kids? Not shove them in a kids club and therefore not see their reactions to all the magic? What are her and captain Birdseye going to do themselves? Disgusting going on a kids holiday and shoving them in a club
Yeah - what exactly are her & Rob nice but dim doing on a DISNEY cruise that they need to punt the kids into kids club?! Absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 12
You're on a disney cruise as a family so shove your kids into kids club. What's the point of that kind of trip if you don't want to spend it with your kids?

I guess having to be with the kids might get in the way of her following bigger Instagramers around begging to be liked.

She might as well have left them both at Grannie's. At least that way they would have been with people who genuinely love and interact with them. They are the worst example of Mama / Dada Life I have seen.

Reactions: 14
Yeah - what exactly are her & Rob nice but dim doing on a DISNEY cruise that they need to punt the kids into kids club?! Absolutely ridiculous
They are a pair of selfish fuckers that do nothing with those kids or each other. The anniversary trip was all for the gram. They have zero chemistry. She only uses those kids when it suits for ads! And not forgetting this is the stupid witch that drives through the night to avoid having to deal with her own children! She's more icantbearsedtobeamamalife. Vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well at least she’s got AD marked clearly. Probably read here and didn’t want another report to the ASA to deal with. I bet this is not Disney or the cruises that chooses the influencers. It’ll have come via an agency. It’s all for the 10k swipe up. They don’t care about much else.
what I will say is that I know two families who’ve just done cruises and both families now have Covid. They were vaccinated and tested on arrival but now are both at home feeling rough/isolating with Covid and + Covid tests. I guess if they get it she will probably still go trotting off “home” to be cared for by her family, can you imagine if they did all get it? 🤦‍♀️ Not that I want them to get sick but it would serve them all right!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have never ever noticed her or the kids mention or watch anything disney ever

Reactions: 9
I have never ever noticed her or the kids mention or watch anything disney ever
Exactly they probably don’t even know who Mickey and Minnie mouse are. Makes me really cross theyve been gifted this. It’s absolutely wasted on them especially if they’re just going to put them in kids club 🙄

Oh the irony of ‘This MAMA Life’ with her pup dog (Rob) going on a gifted cruise because they have kids but dumping them into a kids club ASAP.

What are her and Rob going to do?

Here’s an idea Rob - you doormat twit. Why don’t you interact with your son and talk to him about what is going on- he’s actually a little human with his own mind and you are responsible for shaping his future. haha.
Ffs couldn’t make it up.

no doubt they’ll be sitting by the pool side swigging cocktails and boomerangs.

so so sad 😞

Reactions: 10
I took my two to EuroDisney. The whole purpose of the trip was to see the excitement in their faces and share the excitement. It was ALL about them. How she can shove them in kids club is beyond me.

I totally get that some people need to use kids clubs as they need the respite. But these two just do it because they are selfish and want to swan about acting the big I AM.
My kids are too old for this cruise anyway but I would be completely ‘uninfluenced’ by these morons.

Well at least she’s got AD marked clearly. Probably read here and didn’t want another report to the ASA to deal with. I bet this is not Disney or the cruises that chooses the influencers. It’ll have come via an agency. It’s all for the 10k swipe up. They don’t care about much else.
what I will say is that I know two families who’ve just done cruises and both families now have Covid. They were vaccinated and tested on arrival but now are both at home feeling rough/isolating with Covid and + Covid tests. I guess if they get it she will probably still go trotting off “home” to be cared for by her family, can you imagine if they did all get it? 🤦‍♀️ Not that I want them to get sick but it would serve them all right!
Sh*t I’m going on a cruise on Saturday (one I worked hard for and paid for all myself though oh and not a bloody Disney one either) and I don’t want COVID-19. I am fully jabbed but eeeekkkkkkk……

Reactions: 5
I thought that too-no wonder she managed to make time in her busy schedule for that.

As a working mum, who sometimes does put my youngest in nursery on my day off for a break to get my nails done and run errands, I’ve felt this thread is a little harsh sometimes. But accepting a trip like this at the moment doesn’t sit well with me.

I’m pleased the kids get to do something nice. But they’re a dual (triple if you count YouTube) income household and they’d never have paid out of their own pocket for something like this, nor have they shown much of an interest in Disney.
The word that stuck out to me in your post was 'sometimes' im sure alot of parents put their kids in nursery sometimes so they can have a hair cut or just some me time. Sarah does it all the time. She never spends any time with Lachlan, even shoved him in nursery while she took Isla to the Isle of Wight!
Were all human and we all need me time but Sarahs life is constantly Sarah time and thats why people dont like her.

Exactly they probably don’t even know who Mickey and Minnie mouse are. Makes me really cross theyve been gifted this. It’s absolutely wasted on them especially if they’re just going to put them in kids club 🙄
Exactly. There was no excitement in Islas eyes seeing Mickey and Minnie. She probably had no idea who they are.

Reactions: 8
I totally get that some people need to use kids clubs as they need the respite. But these two just do it because they are selfish and want to swan about acting the big I AM.
My kids are too old for this cruise anyway but I would be completely ‘uninfluenced’ by these morons.
2 days away and they need Respite during that time from their children???? They really should never have become parents.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.