Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get that some people need to use kids clubs as they need the respite. But these two just do it because they are selfish and want to swan about acting the big I AM.
My kids are too old for this cruise anyway but I would be completely ‘uninfluenced’ by these morons.
It’s a two day cruise, well not even that, they have one full day tomorrow and they’ll be kicked off around 8am Friday morning. Can they not even spend such a small amount of time with their children. She’s not even swimming with them - probably doesn’t want to spoil her extensions in the chlorine salt water pools.

I remember when they went abroad somewhere a few years back - I want to say Greece or Greek island and even then both kids were in the kids club most of the time, I remember the blog she kept banging on about the kids club all the time. Obviously her search criteria for any holiday must have the kids club box ticked. Can’t wait for them to get a bit older - just a couple of years and they won’t want to go to kids club, what’s she going to do then.

Oh and this is a complete busman’s holiday for Sinbad, bet he’s so excited to be on a ship, again.

Reactions: 9
I priced up this cruise and was so close to booking it before deciding it was just too much money for what it was!
There will be so many family activities on board, where families can join in with different things together - let’s see if Sarah opts for these or the drop off daycare!?
(I worked on cruise ships for many years, I know the drill)

Reactions: 7
I priced up this cruise and was so close to booking it before deciding it was just too much money for what it was!
There will be so many family activities on board, where families can join in with different things together - let’s see if Sarah opts for these or the drop off daycare!?
(I worked on cruise ships for many years, I know the drill)
Ah im jealous youve worked on cruise ships
I love a cruise!!

Reactions: 3
2 days away and they need Respite during that time from their children???? They really should never have become parents.
These pair don’t need respite I agree but my point is- some people go on longer holidays and maybe need that.

Reactions: 3
Free holiday for her kids, she would never take them fun places if she had to pay... Oh even better a kids club.. Like she doesn't even get in the pool with them.. I shouldn't even be surprised she doesn't know how to talk to them never mind play.

Mama and her cocktails.. That twit should never have had children 😂

Free holiday for her kids, she would never take them fun places if she had to pay... Oh even better a kids club.. Like she doesn't even get in the pool with them.. I shouldn't even be surprised she doesn't know how to talk to them never mind play.

Mama and her cocktails.. That twit should never have had children 😂
Shes definitely someone who should of been sterilized.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Does anyone follow any of the other instamums that are on the cruise? Would be interesting to see if they put their children in the kids club too. Actually wondering whether it's part of the AD criteria (or am I being too kind here?! 🤣)

Because surely, surely nobody would do this otherwise on a 2 day disney cruise

Reactions: 5
Seems Toby & roo are also going. Overkill to gift so many Influencers a free Disney cruise.
Exactly!!!! I’ve just unfollowed both Liza and Sarah because seeing rich people on a free holiday is not my idea of cool. When will companies realise? Maybe never if others don’t do like me an unfollow 🙄

Reactions: 19
Aside from the disney element (haha) this pr trip is right on brand for the Knott family. Everyone in their natural environment: Isla and Lachlan in childcare, Rob hiding away at sea and Sarah in the adults only parts of the ship to avoid the rest of her family :LOL:

PS good to see that Sarah had time for hair and nails in her one day ’working’ this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is it really that expensive? The areas she showed look really sparse like not how I imagine Disney magic to look. I’ve never been to Disneyland or Euro Disney but what she’s shown so far doesn't look like how I would imagine an expensive couple of days to be. Guess I will have to wait for the full magic. I would definitely want to see my sons face light up though and not have him in a club all day while I sip cocktails. You could do that much cheaper somewhere else!

Reactions: 11
I don't follow Toby and roo but her stories of the trip are already better than Sarahs..actual excitement not just monotone talking!

Reactions: 7
Lachlan actually looked confused in one of those clips. He probably has no idea what Disney is. Neither of them looked excited. The cabin looks just like a Premier Inn room.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like she didnt pay out for an Internet package 😂.
That room must be some sort of mini suite as it has a bath. As far as im aware (disney may be different) normal cabins only have a shower.

*turns out after research Disney do offer a bath in most staterooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes, what's happened? Why no photo of the starters, then the mains and then the puddings? Funny story, she doesn't like sweet things haha. No photo of her at the table, followed by Sinbad at the table.

I imagine it must be hard work actually having dinner with your kids midweek, even if someone else has made it for them.

Does anyone follow any of the other instamums that are on the cruise? Would be interesting to see if they put their children in the kids club too. Actually wondering whether it's part of the AD criteria (or am I being too kind here?! 🤣)

Because surely, surely nobody would do this otherwise on a 2 day disney cruise
Lucy and Jordan Carter and their tribe are on it too

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Probably dropped her phone overboard when trying to reach for a selfie with as many instahuns in the background as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How many times can one person say oh my goodness?! She is just SO dull!! I can't even hate follow her anymore, she sets my teeth on edge

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.