Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The short dresses and cropped jeans just don't suit her body type. She could do with some maxie dresses, ones which hopefully cover her ugly taste in shoes.

Reactions: 8
12...12!?...swipe ups for ASOS after the half hearted story about Afghanistan.

Disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Them driving at night is obviously not working with Isla anymore as she seems to wake when they stop.

Reactions: 6
I don't consider myself to be particularly trendy, but Holy-Britney-Spears-Circa-2000! Sarah's bad hair extensions are sooooooo dated!

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure the Disney Cruise is happening then. Ha, can’t wait to see her stories/vlog about it. We head off from Southampton this week and checking the cruise ship schedule I’ll miss her by a day, thankfully.
Anyway, travelling at night, does she really think kids older than about 2 can sleep for hours in a car? She’s freely admitted she does it because they’re quiet.

I couldn’t think of anything worse than spending two days at sea with a spoiled bratty child and what is essential an over grown teenager mother , with added Disney tat and bibbity Bobbity boo 🤢🤢. If it turns out to gifted yet again to the kids who have everything over kids who have nothing, 👿🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 13
So Sarah walks into a motorway services late at night, with her little girl who’s just woken up and is in her PJs, and Sarah whips out her phone and posts footage to the Internet. That is just all kinds of wrong. I know she gave up her kids’ privacy for £££ years ago, but that story in particular feels a new level of awfulness, even for Sarah.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
The worst was the photo of her holding Lachlan's hand with an IV drip in it when he was in hospital. That was the very lowest of her 'nothing is off limits for Insta content'.

• Sad
The worst was the photo of her holding Lachlan's hand with an IV drip in it when he was in hospital. That was the very lowest of her 'nothing is off limits for Insta content'.
Or when she out & out LIED about having not 1 but 2 miscarriages.
shes a scum bag.

• Angry
Where has she done this? Insta? Must have missed it but that’s hideous 😩
If you look back through past threads you will see it being discussed. She mentioned it in baby loss awareness week a few years ago but given she talked about conceiving in her blog and on Instagram none of the timelines in her baby loss post matched up. It was seeing that which drew me to tattle and found so many other people had drawn the same conclusions. Utterly sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Why does she need help making decisions for her own house, why the duck would you care what a strangers opinion is? Does she not have her own thoughts?

How long does it take to replace hair extensions? I know even if I was going for a trim I wouldn't be able to fit it in my lunch hour. You would think our keyworker, high pressured staple counter would be far too busy with work especially as she was travelling yesterday and surely needs to prepare a handover if she is off from work tomorrow.

Almost as crap employee as she is a parent.

Reactions: 13
Theyre definitely off on a cruise! No way would she pay out for a disney cruise considering they dont seem a disney family

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.