Sarah This Mama Life #17 Dumped at nursery day and night, free Lachlan the poor wee mite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another evening, another cringe fest of a reel. So embarrassing for her. I can’t fathom why any brand thinks she’s worth working with as she’s about as much acting/presenting ability as a pencil. And the personality to match

Reactions: 7
Im assuming most people have definitely started on back to school shopping?

Reactions: 6
Oh my god Sarah that reel - what an absolute riddy!! (Is riddy just a Glasgow thing? It comes from red faced) I’m cringing so hard for her…the saggy boobs, the jump, the ungainly walk, the crappy camera skills (that big tumshie Rob no doubt…
She is the ultimate pure riddy. Imagine being in school and your pals and teachers seeing you mum jumping about like a teenager in age-in-appropriate dresses & doing all the school
Girl tik toc/reel trends . There is no better description than pure riddy 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do Lucie and Jess only comment on AWFUL reels and photos of Sarah. It’s like they’re doing it on purpose. Also did I hear once that Sarah made Jess Godmum to Lachlan? Yet failed to like jess’s sons birthday post on insta or comment. Yes it’s only
Social media, but isn’t that what these guys live for. The inconsistency of likes on posts- I.e failing to like significant posts (birthdays, family photos etc), but liking random Volvic ads. It’s all fake hun insta. I would hate to be in that world. Ps. Her dress did not suit her at all. Like really badly did not suit. The most unflattering yet

Reactions: 5
God she really ought to not jump whilst wearing those dresses given how short they are 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
it’s the anniversary outfit on for me. Why is she off to the side? Why is he filming from that angle? Why is she not walking toward the camera. She walks past the camera like she’s confused too 😂

Reactions: 10
it’s the anniversary outfit on for me. Why is she off to the side? Why is he filming from that angle? Why is she not walking toward the camera. She walks past the camera like she’s confused too 😂
I can imagine she gets flustered/stressed out when she’s trying to orchestrate this stuff so she was probably trying to micro manage Rob and then getting herself in a panic trying to get it right etc - you can just picture it, they probably stood there for ages trying to film it and he being completely neurotic about it and then the end result is that pile of dog turd

Reactions: 11
They are all flogging the Dulux product …..she’s as charismatic as a dog turd and has absolutely not encouraged me to try it. Influencer my arse …..

They are all flogging the Dulux product …..she’s as charismatic as a dog turd and has absolutely not encouraged me to try it. Influencer my arse …..
Yeah she’s bleeping useless. if she wanted to actually advertise the paint she should have shown her actually using the product - talking through how easy it is to use/how it goes on the wall etc
her doing these boring, clumsy time jumping videos are tit and she isn’t good enough with her editing to pull them off - it just looks so amateur

Reactions: 6
That seemed like a completely pointless trip to scotland? Im starting to think they are doing a cruise 🙄.

If they’re going back in a couple of weeks that’ll probably coincide with them getting back and the kids will have to deal with a ridiculous night drive and be sent to school the next day. Poor L will have absolutely no clue what’s going on, just shoved straight into his first day and Sarah will think that’s fine and if he struggles it’ll just be because he’s a bit tired 🙁

• Sad
Hmmm, no sign of the kids in that car with them. She’s also left at a normal hour so my betting is she’s left them up there!

• Wow
She can’t be doing a Disney cruise on Wednesday then. Surely Sarah wouldn’t stoop so low as to do that without her kids. Oh who am I kidding

Urgh the virtual signalling about the horrendous situation in Afghanistan!
Sarah, you dump your kid in nursery 24/7 and in the school holidays and spend as much time as you possibly can away from them both generally. Your kids poor lottery in life is having you and Sinbad as their parents. Do better at your own parenting before preaching on Insta to make yourself look good.

Attachments

Well she’s remembered her kids this time but what was the point of driving all that way, then driving to St. Andrews and then back to aberdeen for a couple of days just to drive back HOME to her actual home only to be driving back in a couple of weeks?!
MENTAL.

Reactions: 18
All the accounts promoting the Dulux are home accounts or pet accounts. Some of them are not awful. At least they are not ridiculously stupid wooden reels aka Sarah’s attempt… 🤦‍♀️

She’s now desperate for people to comment on her crappy Dulux ad with the “please like, watch, comment” remark. As for the “swipe up” on her Afghanistan fundraising story, swipe up really? Whenever I see swipe up, I automatically think Sarah’s on the take.

Reactions: 3
She needs to step away from ASOS and up her quality with clothes rather than quantity.

And the patronising “please donate” posts about Afghanistan, nobody is looking to instamums to educate us about word events. And this coming from the woman who was paid to promote a charity is pure virtue signalling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.