Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ha, working with Primark is definitely one I would try to hide. She’s welcome to that.
And those flares are awful, poor Isla.

Reactions: 4

Sprocket

Chatty Member
I think they will be going on the Disney at Sea cruise. It’s departing from Southampton next week. Adults need to be double jabbed and kids need PCR tests. I was looking at taking my kids but didn’t want to spend £2K for 2 nights!
Good shout, I heard that advertised in the radio. Obviously why she needs her eyelashes done 🐷 🤣🙄

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Didnt she recently talk crap about dulux? Wasnt that what she put on Lachlans walls and she said she wanted to change it to that farrow and ball (definitely got that name wrong!)

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Theyre definitely off on a cruise! No way would she pay out for a disney cruise considering they dont seem a disney family

• Wow

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
We did a royal caribbean cruise to america from Southampton, 2 weeks and then a flight home and it was only something like £1,800 each. Disney cruises are very expensive!
I follow a couple of the cruises and their captains on Tiktok, those cruises don’t look too bad and I can understand why people enjoy them. I just wouldn’t want to pay £3k for Disney for such a short time.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
This mum obviously doesn't have the follower numbers for Sarah to care. She would if it was Gi Fletcher or Hannah Maggs. She would be all over sharing a charity or fundraising page for them.
Exactly which shows its for her own gain and not because she cares.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I really hope we get videos of her horse riding 😂
When I’ve had riding lessons they’ve been super strict about phones and not having them because it’s a distraction if you are riding and can also startle the horse if the phone goes off. So if she was actually riding they may have told her to put her phone away. There will be much moaning about her sore legs and bum tomorrow though, I’m sure…

Tamara

VIP Member
When does she leave for Scotland? Maybe we could do a poll on what time she leaves 😂
# AD incoming she is asking loads of questions where to eat in St Abdrews I feel like saying ask your pal Mrs Meldrum she was at St Andrew’s for her 30th Birthday you must remember #liftgate that’s what fucked up her Free gifted life.
85390705-0A56-49F3-AB53-F3E124D5E149.jpeg

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She wouldn't go horse riding if it meant she couldn't get her phone out. If it is not worth Instagraming it is not worth doing.

Shad0w

Were they full though or are we just taking Sarah’s word on that one? 🤥 tobyandroo said her kid asked to go to a kids club and she enjoyed it but they don’t usually use them… so she wouldn’t of pre-booked her into one, so surely if it was full, her kid couldn’t just go to it…

Or I’m massively overthinking that one 😂
I had thought exactly the same

Reactions: 3

superxo1

Chatty Member
I feel like Isla was in breakfast/afterschool club from day one but someone else might know for sure 🙈
Our school have their own wrap around care, but no after school clubs as such in reception. There’s a navy children after school club but that’s the same time as the care not an additional thing.

Reactions: 3