Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Well thank fuck the kids will be doing something ‘very FUN’ next week. Until then it’s Sarah’s fun every day. What does rob the blob do whilst she’s gallivanting why can he take the kids out. Cunt 1 & cunt 2 honestly 👋🏻
If they do go I and L will be spending ALL their time in kids club.

Reactions: 5

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
She has been deleting photographs from her grid again. Notice the close up photo of her face with the hideous eyelashes has been removed. I think it was next to the one of Isla's close up photo as remember thinking how alike they are.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sarah will be starstruck not by the disney characters but by being in the company of influencers. She will be all over them like a rash 'please be my new bestie'.

Yes, we are not a big Disney family but it is more likely to put me off a brand than influence me to buy/book with them when they gift to influencers. Especially when it is awkward, wooden influencers like Sarah and her plank of a husband.
Im a massive disney fan and a massive cruise fan but its put me off cruising with the company now. Ill stick with Royal Caribbean

Onthehop

VIP Member
Because then the children would be awake and Sarah might actually have to parent.

So four hour journey for L - home at midnight, no dinner or bath and is he still going to nursery right up until school..?
It’ll be interesting to see where he goes tomorrow.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’m horrified that she put Lachlan in nursery today when they’d only just got back from Scotland and travelled partly through the night, he must have been shattered 😩
It definitly seemed like it because she didnt show him doing the painting like Isla.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Sharing the picture of the kids in yellow/gold and tagging Sophie's journey. Feels kind of too late and from her it just feels like she wants the validation of them doing it from Sophie's mum!

Reactions: 4

Onthehop

VIP Member
The two tight clothes must be a throwback to her eating disorder. She obviously has an issue with buying the next size up for her children as if by admitting her daughter needs clothes for an 8/9 year old means she must be overweight when Isla is tall for her age and stocky.
I think Isla has her mum’s build (tall and sticky) so does need a bigger size.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
We’re paying around £2.5k for a week all inclusive cruise for a family. I think on Disney you have to pay for drinks on top as well, so a £3k cruise could end up being a £3.5k cruise easily.

Well
It’s basically a pot of plastic and there’s nothing wrong with real butter unless you are eating it out of the tub with a spoon on the daily. Margarine is rotten & those health claims are false. Use the false information/ health button.

Wth are these things ?? !
Hard agree. We never eat margarine etc only butter. The amount of processing it takes to make Katherine is terrifying! Do use baking spread for cakes though as they are much fluffier

Crazycatty

VIP Member
I think they will be going on the Disney at Sea cruise. It’s departing from Southampton next week. Adults need to be double jabbed and kids need PCR tests. I was looking at taking my kids but didn’t want to spend £2K for 2 nights!
I was wondering if it was a cruise and I was going to be absolutely fuming if she somehow got a free one for an #ad. We’re heading on one next week, not the Disney cruise though.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Did they really go to the pub when her children were at clubs? What a joke of a mother and father they are. One should have been taking an interest and watching Isla, and the other should have definitely been with Lachlan at his first session.
It’s called bonus childcare. She’s not interested in watching them.

It's called Post School Restraint Collapse...Google it Sarah. Lots and lots of evidence that you shouldn't question them on how their day was...be supportive and you know, a parent?!