Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
My kids are used to Covid tests because of school and having to do them regularly. They’d not be phased by a Covid test to be allowed to do something like an event. It’s probably going to become the norm for some things to need a Covid test.
I wonder what she’ll do if the tests came back +
Is the event/outing in Scotland or back in England.

Reactions: 3

southcoaster

has Rob away? Surely he could collect the children or they play with a school friend.
We are a military family and I couldn’t get by without friends helping me out. We always help each other out.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I priced up this cruise and was so close to booking it before deciding it was just too much money for what it was!
There will be so many family activities on board, where families can join in with different things together - let’s see if Sarah opts for these or the drop off daycare!?
(I worked on cruise ships for many years, I know the drill)
Ah im jealous youve worked on cruise ships
I love a cruise!!

GiggleBee

VIP Member
If it is for an AD or gifted she will. Most normal people wouldn't but this is Sarah so nothing surprises me. She would probably travel down to Southampton, do the two day cruise and then drive 'home' at some ungodly hour.
Is the cruise only stopping at Southampton? Could she be picking it up from Liverpool?

Unknown5

VIP Member
2 days away and they need Respite during that time from their children???? They really should never have become parents.
These pair don’t need respite I agree but my point is- some people go on longer holidays and maybe need that.

She deleting photos from the grid again. There was a close up photo of her and Isla in Disney ears on the cruise that she has deleted. It was a god awful photo of the pair of them but I find it very strange that she must regularly go through her grid pics deleting ones in which she looks bad. Why post it in the first place?
Must have got the Disney cheque

• Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
That’s a shit picnic. She obviously doesn’t know the name of the product, look at the picture but not zoomed in to the ‘of’. Twat.
Her idea of a picnic is normally a #gifted grazing box
Also who doesn’t take candlesticks and a load of Dunelm vases on a picnic?!

She has #ad in white writing when the background is white she can’t even do an AD right what a twat she is. I bet their Micky Mouse t-shirt are from Primark. When have you ever seen either of her kids interested in Disney. Just wow.
This shouldn’t be allowed like so misleading, what’s the point in writing AD at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mal798112

My kids are used to Covid tests because of school and having to do them regularly. They’d not be phased by a Covid test to be allowed to do something like an event. It’s probably going to become the norm for some things to need a Covid test.
I wonder what she’ll do if the tests came back +
Is the event/outing in Scotland or back in England.
It’s in England close to where they live (assuming they are doing the cruise). It doesn’t depart until Wednesday evening so I expect they will drive back though the night on Tuesday. I’m glad I chose not to go on it now, the weather doesn't look great either! You actually only get one full day at sea and Disney then get you off the boat at 7.30am on the Friday so it’s a very short trip.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Also maybe because Sarah was the worse for wear last night.
Don’t think she is pregnant, maybe it’s J😂

Chezza56130

Had a nosey at TobyandRoo today. Youd have thought they were on a different ship to Sarah!
Sarah weirdly had all the same questions as them though on the Q&A.

Do we think she will foster a refugee from her latest story? Theyve got the room to do so.
I’ve just watched Liza’s reel of the cruise and was coming here to say the same thing, seems like a totally different holiday !

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Doubt they're doing the disney cruise. They dont seem like a disney loving family. I also dont think theyll only spend a week or so in Scotland.

skylark13

VIP Member
Agreed. This is what makes me think Rob must be utterly spineless, because anyone close to her - husband, parent, close friend - would see she is deeply insecure and her behaviour is very odd (I’d almost say neurotic). She won’t change if there isn’t some kind of firm intervention, from a place of love from those nearest to her, to deal with her gremlins and access help.

I genuinely think Rob just goes along with whatever Sarah wants for an easy life, because if he didn’t do what Pwincess Sawah wants, he’d never hear the fucking end of it. She must be a nightmare to live with, especially when she has these ridiculous ideas in her head that need to be implemented at midnight on a specific day.

Onthehop

VIP Member
Agree. Like you, I don't film myself talking to Instagram but if I was on a phonecall and my child came in firing at the walls I would pause the call or phone them back. Very easy to just stop filming for two seconds.

I found it strange that Lachlan had obviously just walking into the room as she says 'Oh hello Lachlan' but he didn't acknowledge her in anyway. That is one truly screwed up relationship.
I bet she only said “hello Lachlan” sweetly because she was filming herself. If not she probably would have ignored him.