Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotblock

VIP Member
Totally off topic but this is my worst email nightmare coming back from leave:

“Hello I’m not sure who this is for so I’ve emailed all users”

“Hi Julie how are you? That’s definitely one for me”

“Oh hi Donna, that’s great! I’m fine thanks how are you?”

“Oh you know, tough 18 months. Hope we’re getting back to some sort of normal - whatever that is”

“Oh I know. We’re going to the caravan for the September weekend, can’t wait”

Hello! You didn’t have to copy us all in ffs! Yet I somehow feel obliged to read them all 😩
😂 I get that all the time at work. A fucking email thread put to all Regions and around the bastard world sent by some twunt asking a question they hope someone will know. I once had Roger fucking Ramjet or some nonsense from Houston asking me how the weather was in December because I answered “not me” on an email chain. COLD Roger it’s fucking COLD 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

GiggleBee

VIP Member
View attachment 703909Are these for poor Isla? They look painful. She really has terrible taste🤣
I know Isla is more into sports and wouldn’t necessarily want typical girlie sandals but these look so clumpy and ugly.
They look worn already 🙈. Theyre definitly not shoes you put a child in that loves to run around, kicking a football!

frostily

VIP Member
Guys, guys, do you think she’s ok? It’s gone 9 o’clock and she hasn’t posted yet. I need to know what she had for breakfast, how cuuuttteeee the hotel dining room is, how many sheets of bog roll Popeye used when he had his morning dump. I’m worried, what’s happening? Haha. Hahaha. Ha.
Omg this was nearly spot on 🤣

• Haha

OliviaPope

When the kids are not in childcare they are earning the money to pay for that childcare with the ad work.

On the bright side at least Isla might get a uniform that is practical and fits unlike Sarah’s late night before the schools go back supermarket sweep.
Like last year Isla was advertising Very school uniform and in the same uniform she was also advertising Kellogg’s breakfast cereal. But when she started school 4 days later she was wearing completely different uniform and shoes. Obviously the overpriced catalog uniform not good enough for actually going to school.
438436A2-D406-41E9-9AD5-BD0BBEEFEA3F.jpeg
096F2F5A-2A2B-4F2F-9920-8833A2727015.jpeg
D7CF99AE-8188-4D9D-889B-F5BC9F8E8167.jpeg

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So Isla now does ballet, gymnastics, swimming and football? Was there also something about brownies or did I imagine that?! Either way that’s a lot of activities at her age when she’s at school all week as well as breakfast/after school club 😫. Kids need time at home and down time!
Don't forget piano lessons

• Wow

Bubsley

Chatty Member
That sun room/dining room looks like a bland office block. Beige minimalism definitely runs in the family.

bobs

Chatty Member
Sarah will be starstruck not by the disney characters but by being in the company of influencers. She will be all over them like a rash 'please be my new bestie'.

Yes, we are not a big Disney family but it is more likely to put me off a brand than influence me to buy/book with them when they gift to influencers. Especially when it is awkward, wooden influencers like Sarah and her plank of a husband.
She will totally be acting all desperate, practically begging for a selfie for her grid/stories so she can tag them like long lost besties. Can’t wait 😆😆

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
We haven't had her usual spam of photos of every course, clinking cocktail glasses.
Do we think maybe she was blown out? Turned away because she looked so scruffy?
Made it up that she was going out when she saw Jess and Lucie were in London together or maybe, just maybe she has left her phone in her bag and actually lived in the moment for a change?

Cheeseandbiscuits

Why do Lucie and Jess only comment on AWFUL reels and photos of Sarah. It’s like they’re doing it on purpose. Also did I hear once that Sarah made Jess Godmum to Lachlan? Yet failed to like jess’s sons birthday post on insta or comment. Yes it’s only
Social media, but isn’t that what these guys live for. The inconsistency of likes on posts- I.e failing to like significant posts (birthdays, family photos etc), but liking random Volvic ads. It’s all fake hun insta. I would hate to be in that world. Ps. Her dress did not suit her at all. Like really badly did not suit. The most unflattering yet

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I didn’t realise until I saw that Dulux reel that Sarah was into Lolita fashion!

She looks like she’s shoved herself into her daughters dress.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Mean girl Lucie not acknowledging her comment on her insta……did you know she knows Giovanna Fletcher?🤣

• Haha

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Well at least she’s got AD marked clearly. Probably read here and didn’t want another report to the ASA to deal with. I bet this is not Disney or the cruises that chooses the influencers. It’ll have come via an agency. It’s all for the 10k swipe up. They don’t care about much else.
what I will say is that I know two families who’ve just done cruises and both families now have Covid. They were vaccinated and tested on arrival but now are both at home feeling rough/isolating with Covid and + Covid tests. I guess if they get it she will probably still go trotting off “home” to be cared for by her family, can you imagine if they did all get it? 🤦‍♀️ Not that I want them to get sick but it would serve them all right!
Sh*t I’m going on a cruise on Saturday (one I worked hard for and paid for all myself though oh and not a bloody Disney one either) and I don’t want COVID-19. I am fully jabbed but eeeekkkkkkk……

hd1234

just watched her St Andrews vlog what a waste of 5 minutes of my life, wonder if shes planning on redecorating as she loved the hotel so much it might be time to loose the 50 shades of beige

I don't consider myself to be particularly trendy, but Holy-Britney-Spears-Circa-2000! Sarah's bad hair extensions are sooooooo dated!